• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Alexis Yetna

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

We should be able to offset The rebounding production with Mack and as a team. Losing the perimeter shooting from the power forward spot hurts the most. Makes the floor that much smaller to defend. Perimeter shooters are going to have to step it up... maybe this year is the year we are a good shooting team? I’m optimistic.

• Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Days Won:  56

7 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

We should be able to offset The rebounding production with Mack and as a team. Losing the perimeter shooting from the power forward spot hurts the most. Makes the floor that much smaller to defend. Perimeter shooters are going to have to step it up... maybe this year is the year we are a good shooting team? I’m optimistic.

Not me. I’m headed for a deep depression. We’re going to see the impact of this injury right away. With Yetna, we handle Boston College pretty handily on Sunday. Without him, it’s a struggle. We can’t make up for his impact on the offensive glass in particular.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Not me. I’m headed for a deep depression. We’re going to see the impact of this injury right away. With Yetna, we handle Boston College pretty handily on Sunday. Without him, it’s a struggle.

Think the goal now is to sneak into NIT. To me that will be an amazing season with what has happened. It is a long shot but I’m lowing my expectations from NCAA bid to NIT

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712

I think most are putting too little faith in our depth and coaching ability. It definitely hurts, but it’s not insurmountable. Guard play should be perhaps the best in conference and the defense doesn’t just evaporate without Yetna. I still believe this team will out work any team they face.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

41 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Think the goal now is to sneak into NIT. To me that will be an amazing season with what has happened. It is a long shot but I’m lowing my expectations from NCAA bid to NIT

Nothing wrong with that.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

But its not a dumpster fire though.  We got a tough injury and that hurts.  But CBG is turning this program around.

So not sure why you consider it a dumpster fire.  Last seasons 2nd half of football was a dumpster fire.

I stand by my statement 

74095A2F-07AC-48AA-A8D7-4C612F88EF66.png

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Have seen Mack a lot. Kid works hard and I'm rooting for him but I really don't know who he can defend.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

15 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

I stand by my statement 

74095A2F-07AC-48AA-A8D7-4C612F88EF66.png

I really believe you did not watch one game last year, team has talent, well coached and young.  I am an expert on dumpster fires and wrote my thesis on this topic, this is not one however losing Yetna stings, we are nothing like the Antigua, McColumn days. Save your dumpster fire captions for future references, you will have many opportunities to use them in the future.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Never said the dance was a given however the chances of us putting on the penguin suit and cutting the rug this year are slim, now the best we can hope for is putting on a pair of chinos, wife beater and a gold chain and hit the club hoping to grind on a skank for a couple of songs until she leaves with a meat head,(AKA  a round or two of the NIT.) 

The best we can hope for is still putting on the penguin suit and cutting the rug .... which is my hope going in every year. Why lower your hopes?

• Like 1