• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS really said McCloud is starting on Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

This will be a grave mistake to Strong's career. 

No he did not say it that directly...only if McCloud is ready...which I bet he is not. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Not that there's a history of inaccurate thread titles or anything but ........ link?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not that there's a history of inaccurate thread titles or anything but ........ link?

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I saw that and was thinking there's no way this thread was gleaned from that ........ I obviously overestimated.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Every week we think things can get any lower and yet we keep descending

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

If McCloud does start then that’s enough cause for us to push us even further over the edge with Strong but everyone that follows or is close to USF football obviously sees he’s not healthy. I can’t see a scenario at all where he’s 100% by Saturday. I think we should let this play out regardless of what Strong said in the presser. I would take what KB says this Wednesday as a better idea. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I agree, I would expect nothing less from this lazy stupid POS.  I say don’t let him off the hook,  let him go down with the ship.  Make him earn this money by being exposed as a joke each week.

Let him finish his contract here? Oh and I had that idea...but 2 more years we wouldnt have a program left. 

Cant beleive we gave him so much for losing at Texas.

This thread is a perfect example of how today's media works out in the real world and how ****** up it is. Deliberately incomplete, misleading info is put out there and you've got a page of people piling on CCS for something that's just not true at this point. Isn't there enough ammo out there without making up ****?

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

This thread is a perfect example of how today's media works out in the real world and how ****** up it is. Deliberately incomplete, misleading info is put out there and you've got a page of people piling on CCS for something that's just not true at this point. Isn't there enough ammo out there without making up ****?

Call it Fake News, you know you want to. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Side note. If you are scholarship QB Evans....can you not transfer out of this dumpster fire quick enough? Dissed by his own school’s newspaper.

http://www.usforacle.com/2019/10/21/notebook-strong-weve-got-to-get-mccloud-healthy/

With senior Blake Barnett out for the season with a high ankle sprain and McCloud’s status in question, USF does not have a truly healthy scholarship quarterback and very likely may have to turn to Rygol for Saturday’s game against ECU.

https://gousfbulls.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=11952

14JAH'QUEZ EVANS
  • POSITION

Quarterback

Committed to the Bulls in July…rated as a three-star prospect by 247Sports and Rivals…also received offers from Georgia Tech, Missouri, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Temple, Virginia, ECU, Troy, Ball State, Boston College, Coastal Carolina, EKU, FIU, Florida A&M, Jacksonville State, Kent State, UMass, Southern Miss and Tennessee State.

MAYS HS: Rated as the 21st-best dual-threat quarterback nationally by 247Sports…named Georgia 6A All-First Team offense…threw for 928 yards and 10 touchdowns in six games during his senior year…rushed for 365 yards and four touchdowns in 2018…led the Raiders to the Georgia Class 6A quarterfinals as a senior…threw for five touchdowns and rushed for another score in the second round of the 2018 Georgia state playoffs
Edited by usf97