• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Temple-Free tickets for Staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

It's that time of the year, USF staff get two free tickets and $10 for additional tickets beyond the 2 free tickets for the Temple game. I got mine. So there may be more people in attendance.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

18 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

It's that time of the year, USF staff get two free tickets and $10 for additional tickets beyond the 2 free tickets for the Temple game. I got mine. So there may be more people in attendance.

Where are the seats? Sideline? On USF's bench?

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Where are the seats? Sideline? On USF's bench?

Mine are section 111. I was offered a few sections and if I recall they were all USF bench side. It looks like 110-115 and 133-139 are the sections offered now that I'm looking again.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,637
  • Days Won:  6

Thursday night and our performance this year means small crowd I fear.  Give away free to military, first responders, teachers, state/city/county employees, high school athletic teams, non-profit emplyees, HCC/SPC/PHSC/Florida College (any college without football) students etc.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Hopefully we can get at least 25k for Temple game.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Thursday night and our performance this year means small crowd I fear.  Give away free to military, first responders, teachers, state/city/county employees, high school athletic teams, non-profit emplyees, HCC/SPC/PHSC/Florida College (any college without football) students etc.

Free ticket giveaways are one of the best ways to destroy your ticket base. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Free ticket giveaways are one of the best ways to destroy your ticket base. 

For faculty and staff almost every college in the nation does this. It will be alright considering our no shows are like 12k a game. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,752
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Or, just have buckets full and cheerleaders / band members decked out in full bull regalia, distribute them to anyone stopped at a red light on Dale Mabry or Fowler Avenue. Gotta maximize distribution and I feel that the list of recipients above is entirely too restrictive. Let's be honest, there's no pent up demand for tickets, and the secondary market has some low price opportunities.  Get 'em while they're hot...or at least room temperature. :Shhhh:

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Coaching staff gets free tickets? Have we sunk so low that they don’t even want to be on the sideline doing their jobs?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For faculty and staff almost every college in the nation does this. It will be alright considering our no shows are like 12k a game. 

This was in response to spreading it to the portions of the community that are most likely to get free tickets to everything and not buy tickets they aren’t directly connected to for almost anything. Other people that aren’t popular pretend they will make it up in concessions and other sales but we can’t even pretend that, all it does is establish our price point in the community at zero dollars in order to get In people that have a zero percent chance of converting to paying customers and have absolutely no brand loyalty to us.

Edited by puc86
  • Like 1