• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Navy no swiss cheese

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

6 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

Whatever! Who cares about the Vegas spread. They had a back up qb and Rb and were terrible against the run. It’s a game we should have won. We shall see next week when we play a better opponent.

ESPN is located in Connecticut. We both came in at 2-3. Their 2 wins light years ahead of our 2 wins. QB's were a wash and there wasn't a huge drop off in their rb's. Nobody outside of green and gold gogglers would have thought this was a game we should have won ...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

Please! Allow me to give you Navy 's wins so far......Holy Cross, ECU, Air Force, and Tulsa, may no does explain high defense ranking. Go Bulls.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,265
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, East lake bull said:

Please! Allow me to give you Navy 's wins so far......Holy Cross, ECU, Air Force, and Tulsa, may no does explain high defense ranking. Go Bulls.

So you are saying we got a fighting chance?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, East lake bull said:

They held all their opponents to right around 100 yards or less. At 3 ypc or less. Air Force is an option team and they still got barely 100 yards.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

They held all their opponents to right around 100 yards or less. At 3 ypc or less. Air Force is an option team and they still got barely 100 yards.

Well they face the option all the time in practice so they should know how to defend the option.  

They are tops when it comes to time of possession so other teams just dont get to run as many plays vs Navy as they would other teams. Wisconsin is another team the top one with TOP.

To beat Navy you have to stop that offense and force them in 3 and outs.  We do lead  nation in tackles for a loss.   I would take away the middle and force Navy running sideline to sideline...we would do better in that dept than them running up the middle with the FB.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Well they face the option all the time in practice so they should know how to defend the option.  

They are tops when it comes to time of possession so other teams just dont get to run as many plays vs Navy as they would other teams. Wisconsin is another team the top one with TOP.

To beat Navy you have to stop that offense and force them in 3 and outs.  We do lead  nation in tackles for a loss.   I would take away the middle and force Navy running sideline to sideline...we would do better in that dept than them running up the middle with the FB.

I just hope we can get lined up by the time they snap the ball.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

ESPN is located in Connecticut. We both came in at 2-3. Their 2 wins light years ahead of our 2 wins. QB's were a wash and there wasn't a huge drop off in their rb's. Nobody outside of green and gold gogglers would have thought this was a game we should have won ...

This is well stated. Gonna be honest, I thought the BYU game was gonna be tough. Now I’m to the point where I believe KB will keep making USF improve. This season will feel a lot better than last season and that is what we need to see to keep moving in the winning direction 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,011
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

Gonna be honest, I thought the BYU game was gonna be tough.

Yeah I said if we could somehow beat BYU I would be back on the hype train so all aboard!  Navy on the road would be even more epic.  All this experience is building to the eventual UCF game.