• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BYU Never Won In FL x7

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Only on P5 boards...😂

True

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Humidity is on our side, so we will win right......

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I really have no idea how our team will come out today, so I feel neither optimistic nor pessimistic...just want to see a spark.

I definitely agree with CCS though, that our guys have to come out guns blazing to start the game. They don't have the confidence in themselves to play a comeback game yet.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Wow, another possible first for USF, go figure the odds.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You’ll have to do better than that champ. In terms of my class I think I’ll continue to make sure they know that redundancy of effort is the bane of economic malaise that stifles the potential of any organization...oh, and you can ponder that while you sweat your balls off in that inferno called Florida. 

Hopefully while you are impressing those kids with your brilliance you do not refer to any possible perspiration residing upon their "balls"... 

ok I'll give you a touch'e on that response. Just remember, Brad said no more sex stuff so we will just say that your response was an anatomical reference to a climatic situation. I'll testify for you if I have to...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

Hopefully while you are impressing those kids with your brilliance you do not refer to any possible perspiration residing upon their "balls"... 

ok I'll give you a touch'e on that response. Just remember, Brad said no more sex stuff so we will just say that your response was an anatomical reference to a climatic situation. I'll testify for you if I have to...

😂😂...You da man! Just busting on you...you handled it like a pro! 🤘🤘 Lets get that W today! 🤘🤘

15 hours ago, Friscobull said:

🤩I liked the tit for tat, and they both showed an impressive intellectual wit in their takes  but not a big fan of NEB calling him champ in 2 simultaneous posts, it appears he may have fell victim to the redundancy malaise that he teaches his classes to avoid at all costs.

15 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I liked the tit for tat, and they both showed an impressive intellectual wit in their takes  but not a big fan of NEB calling him champ in 2 simultaneous posts, it appears he may have fell victim to the redundancy malaise that he teaches his classes to avoid at all costs.

Ha! I don't know NEB but I half way like him and get a kick out of him. I'm worried though by the instant number of posts/replies that he has had an electronic device surgically implanted somewhere..thats worrisome. The "champ" references? No problem here there are worse labels unless...in our new social world Champ now has some derogatory meaning..say it aint so. Appreciate you standing up for this old guy. But you know, NEB is kinda like the brother I never wanted some sentiment there on my side.  🥰

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂...You da man! Just busting on you...you handled it like a pro! 🤘🤘 Lets get that W today! 🤘🤘

No problem....I got big balls I can take it...                 Go Bull's