Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at ECU, 10/26 3:45 p.m. ESPNU  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    Bulls 0 3 0 0 3
    Navy 7 14 0 14 35

McCloud - 11/23, 50 yards, INT; Cronkrite - 17 car, 76 yds; St. Felix - 4 recs, 22 yds

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

Certainly would hate for us to help BYU break it's string of 7 losses in the State of Florida. This has the look of a toss-up game. The Team that wants it the most...

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/byu-cougars-vs-south-florida-bulls-prediction-picks-2019

17 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Certainly would hate for us to help BYU break it's string of 7 losses in the State of Florida. This has the look of a toss-up game. The Team that wants it the most...

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/byu-cougars-vs-south-florida-bulls-prediction-picks-2019

This very well could be their first.  I'm not quite as optimistic as you about this being a toss up.  BYU has played a pretty tough schedule, and quite frankly has looked better than us.  We have lost to 2 good to very good teams and 1 bad team, and wasn't competitive against those 2 good teams in any way, shape or form.

I'm hoping this is the game that we turn things around, but I've been waiting for that since the Tulane game last year (and no I don't count UConn as turning it around).

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

This was covered yesterday: page four under the BYU thread.

I think it’s very much a toss up.  I’d even go as far as saying we have the edge. At home, a QB that isn’t playing his first game, and a defense that’s decent against an offense that struggles. 

• ???? 1
  • Me no likey 1

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

This very well could be their first.  I'm not quite as optimistic as you about this being a toss up.  BYU has played a pretty tough schedule, and quite frankly has looked better than us.  We have lost to 2 good to very good teams and 1 bad team, and wasn't competitive against those 2 good teams in any way, shape or form.

I'm hoping this is the game that we turn things around, but I've been waiting for that since the Tulane game last year (and no I don't count UConn as turning it around).

Can’t count it as a loss either. it was  a  W. So build on that and go on. Better momentum to ride the wave prior victory than a loss. We clip them. There’s weapons on this offense..................

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Another optimist..were hoping that this is the turn around or break out game that says we have a team capable of winning some games.

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This was covered yesterday: page four under the BYU thread.

**** I missed that notation. Was it page 4, sub section 2, paragraph 9 ?   I will have to be more observant.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BulledOver said:

**** I missed that notation. Was it page 4, sub section 2, paragraph 9 ?   I will have to be more observant.. 

I am sure you will do better champ...

• ???? 1

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am sure you will do better champ...

Just remember, if it weren't for repetition in many of these posts there would be no "tition" at all..  words to ponder on a cold, blustery New England night. Feel free to use this line of thinking in class..no charge. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BulledOver said:

Just remember, if it weren't for repetition in many of these posts there would be no "tition" at all..  words to ponder on a cold, blustery New England night. Feel free to use this line of thinking in class..no charge. 

Ok here's one for you to have some fun with but, possibly creates a Hmmm? I wonder moment.

Aresco has big ties to broadcasting. Kelly has been around. UCF AD a go getter plus others. Why not create the AAC Network?  Tie in with..CBS?  Just something my old bruised, over worked mind has thought about. You want National attention? P6?  Well...?  Yep, lots of reasons for why it couldn't happen but is there any merit to the possibility. Do all the Networks have to be just P5.  I'll leave you with that and your evening beverage of choice..