• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Status on Cronkrite?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

9 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I am also thinking the same thing. Our o-line isn't making some great holes...we need a back that is good at changing directions on a dime maybe Kelley can do that.

That kid is so quick

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, mjadams said:

I wasnt really impressed. Seemed like he went down on first contact alot. Looked the part of a change of pace back and not an every down guy.

He has really disappointed this year, yes I know the O line is trash however he has spent way to much time dancing around and running soft, KJ is raw but at least provides a burst.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That kid is so quick

Rushed for 1,006 yards and 17 touchdowns in just three games. Those are insane video game numbers....ran a 4.4 in the 40 we gotta get this kid more touches.

Be a credit to the coaching staff if two of our big transfers from the year before on the offense get replaced by freshman. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

44 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Rushed for 1,006 yards and 17 touchdowns in just three games. Those are insane video game numbers....ran a 4.4 in the 40 we gotta get this kid more touches.

Be a credit to the coaching staff if two of our big transfers from the year before on the offense get replaced by freshman. 

His hs film is the real deal...I remember thinking his film lines up with the likes of Mack and Mike Ford from a breakaway speed standpoint 

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

3 hours ago, mjadams said:

I wasnt really impressed. Seemed like he went down on first contact alot. Looked the part of a change of pace back and not an every down guy.

He was awfully impressive last year though.   I have to wonder if he has been nursing an injury all season.  Doesn't look like the same back.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

He was awfully impressive last year though.   I have to wonder if he has been nursing an injury all season.  Doesn't look like the same back.

I was talking about the guy that came in for J Cronk.....KJ. our running game has been so bad its hard to watch.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Just now, mjadams said:

I was talking about the guy that came in for J Cronk.....KJ. our running game has been so bad its hard to watch.

Oh.  Still, Cronk hasn't looked anything like last year.  Granted, the OLine looked horrible the first two games...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

I actually think we need to go with another back JK looks slower then a cement turtle. Nothing against the kid and if he wasn’t  a transfer from UF would he still be getting the benefit of the doubt. He just doesn’t have any explosiveness, we sat Barnett down for the sake of the team and we probably should do the same with JK.

Edited by HPbull

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed from above; cronk has looked super slow. Even last year didn’t blow me away. Take away UMASS and it was rather pedestrian. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Agreed from above; cronk has looked super slow. Even last year didn’t blow me away. Take away UMASS and it was rather pedestrian. 

He might have shut it down. He’s a senior with nfl aspirations.