Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• November 16, 7:00 p.m., TV: CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Total
    Cincinnati 0 0 0 0 00
    Bulls 0 0 0 0 00

Prediction Contest -  Roster - Game DayDepth Chart - Game Notes - Stats

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

Jordan Cronkrite scored.  Despite the terrible offensive play, we went ahead and GT was showing little-to-no pulse on offense, too.

Complete Robbery

I thought so.  So did the people watching on TV here.  But they also said, no way that call gets overturned.  And were correct.  The officiating crew was not top notch.  Should have signaled that a TD on the play.  You have officials on the goal line that could have.

Just now, Brad said:

I thought so.  So did the people watching on TV here.  But they also said, no way that call gets overturned.  And were correct.  The officiating crew was not top notch.  Should have signaled that a TD on the play.  You have officials on the goal line that could have.

I was on the other side so could not see it. But what a killer...would have rather seen a QB sneak there

I was for a Blake Barnett under-center sneak at that point, too.

Biased UCF, but he definitely scored. Problem is that the camera angles were ass and the wrong call was made on the field so per their procedures, it was gonna be hard to overturn that.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UCF_rustbucket said:

Biased UCF, but he definitely scored. Problem is that the camera angles were ass and the wrong call was made on the field so per their procedures, it was gonna be hard to overturn that.

Yeah the camera angles were awful unfortunately.  Thay leaves them no choice sadly.

There was a good reply in the stadium that showed him going in. From what I heard the tv replays weren't great. Cronk should know better than selling out on 1st & 1 from the 1 though. Just not necessary at that point.

Does anyone have a screenshot of this?  **** Xfinity doesn't carry ACC Network, so I had to listen to the whole game on Bulls Unlimited

Too bad there was no skycam with overhead shot. He clearly scored if you know anything about geometry but unfortunately couldn’t see the goal line from the camera angle. 

College football has millions upon missions and yet they have **** replay cameras...makes me want to drop CFB and start watching NFL exclusively.