• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong Press Conference *Plus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

5 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Agreed.  Ga Tech wins this one and probably by a good margin.  Geoff Collins is very familiar Chuckles and his many weaknesses and will have his team ready to avenge last year.  And lucky me, I'll be there to watch in person.

I had originally planned to drive up to Atlanta for this game, but other plans came up a few months ago and I had to cancel the trip.  I am now glad that other plans came up.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I had originally planned to drive up to Atlanta for this game, but other plans came up a few months ago and I had to cancel the trip.  I am now glad that other plans came up.

Please take me with you...

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

4 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I wouldn't bet a penny on us winning next week either, but I'm curious to see what it looks like. Bell getting the offense together is what I'm looking for. Might take a few games....might never happen....but we'll see. You would never know it from last night's game, but we do have weapons on that side of the ball. I think the defense will eventually be good this year. Long way to go.

Are you SURE?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Are you SURE?

Yes. I think Ford, Wilcox, St. Felix, and CronKrite have shown they are plenty capable. I think Barnett has shown flashes at times, but had the misfortune of having Gilbert and a crap OL, and now this mess. Whether Bell will get anything out of these guys with this offense remains to be seen.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  31
  • Days Won:  0

But y’all just couldn’t stand CWT. CWT and USF were good for each other. 

But hey y’all got your REAL ball coach lol. 

Edited by CIHISI
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, CIHISI said:

You do realize Willie Taggart bolted on USF, right? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, CIHISI said:

You do know that Slick Willie left on his own right? 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

5 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I am also interested in attending whatever your plans are than this game.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

53 minutes ago, CIHISI said:

And has 5 wins with the massive amount of talent at FSU... first time shut out in the second half since 1955 after scoring 30 pts in the first half

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, MikeG said:

Just to clarify a little --- that was not what I heard being him say or even the question asked. He was asked if he felt they were prepared going into this game and he said (paraphrasing) that clearly they were not prepared based on the results of the game and if he had a couple of more weeks to prepare he would gladly have taken them.

I"m no fan of this coach but people need to watch the presser themselves and not just rely on things other thought they heard which is largely taken the out of context and more or less inaccurate. A minor point perhaps in this sea of BS going on with the coaching staff of the team.

The truth of the matter is that very little has changed in CCS approach to running (or is it ruining?) this team. His entire demeanor during games is completely snooze worthy. The entire game-- every shot of him looked like that of a guy who simply did not give a **** about what was going on. You will also note-- practically no one- no coaches, players, no one stands anywhere near him on the sidelines--- weirdest thing I've ever seen.. Usually a coach has plenty of folks surrounding him-- communicating, voicing frustration -- whatever. CCS has them trained to never bring this stuff to him I guess. Does he think he is some football genius who needs to concentrate on the football action and then throw out his incredible insight? Bizarre coaching style to say the least. He makes Tony Dungy look like a wild man by comparison.

CCS actually was proud that the players on the sideline were not trying to get each other up with comments like "let's go defense" and the like-- as if that is some negative indicating "the pointing of fingers". I can think of one very large finger that needs to be pointed and it is at the head coach.

Not that one bit of this is surprising to me--- I felt he lost the team early last season. I was convinced that he needed to be fired-- regardless of the winning record and all the other arguments against. But I guess those 6 losses in a row were somehow "understandable" and that is where Kelly decided to keep him as his guy. It was a Harlan mistake that he now owns and to me that is quite troubling. Forget the money portion of it-- what in the world did CCS do last season that spoke to his effectiveness as our head coach? It baffles me that  this was not obvious at any time during last season.

Pull the cotton out of your ears, I and the rest of mankind heard the darn question. Go to the freaking end of the freaking interview mr I don’t know what you heard.