• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this program damaged beyond repair?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

It was a horrible performance no doubt. But the title of this thread is overreacting. The facts are that programs will rise and fall and nothing remains constant. But of course fans act like is the end of the world. I have my doubts on whether String is the guy to win here, but I also think this school, community and alumni need to step up if we really want to win consistently..

1. That IPF needs to start to be build now. As proof that we are willing to step up

2. Attendance is still an issue and Friday was another example of that.

3. Mediocrity should not be tolerated. After 7 losses in a row String should be in the hot seat.

You think seven straight losses is mediocre? What is bad?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You think seven straight losses is mediocre? What is bad?

7 straight loses is bad. I was talking about his overall record. I noticed in the program they were hyping the fact that he had the best start of all USF coaches which of course is understandable on what he inherited but no mention of the aftermath.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Yeah, it's bad. While I think we all expected a L (except for CaliBull), I don't think anyone expected such a curb-stomping on our home field. I would have considered anything less than a 2-touchdown loss like a win. We have a steep climb to make out of this hole.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

10 hours ago, TExpress said:

We cannot beat teams that have better recruiting classes than us by playing toe to toe with pocket passers. It took CWT almost 2.5 years and a players’ meeting to figure that out. 

Still don’t get all the love for CWT.  It’s like we have romanticized his time here.  He was a few games away from Getting fired before he broke down and started QF.  Without QF, CWT would likely been fired that year.  QF made CWT, look at what is happening at FSU, the guy is the definition of “falling up.”

further, he never won us even a division title nor a bowl game, if I recall. 

Edited by ArmyBull

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Oh no attendance is not going up. But it was a sad sign that after pumping up in the offseason and high hopes plus an ESPN game vs a ranked team half the stadium was Wisconsin fans. That’s a sad example of our support

I cant blame the casual fans for not showing. We ended last season on a six game losing streak. 

Check fsu game...half stadium empty. Today's college game...if your losing fans wont show.

1 minute ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I cant blame the casual fans for not showing. We ended last season on a six game losing streak. 

Check fsu game...half stadium empty. Today's college game...if your losing fans wont show.

Attendance was a problem even when we were winning with Q at qb. There  are always excuses for our fan base

Just now, Cubanbull said:

Attendance was a problem even when we were winning with Q at qb. There  are always excuses for our fan base

It was...but slowly getting better.  Last year's 6 game skid killed the momentum we were building.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

5 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I thought that game was moved.  I could also be hallucinating.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

I thought that game was moved.  I could also be hallucinating.

It was moved from Jax but game still in Tally and tickets were very cheap I think they said on TV. 

But I guess many Fsu fans travel to tally dont live in tally. Maybe a reason why they lost some fans quick.  People dont want to travel to watch losing football. 

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

Absolutely not, but it will take some work to undo the damage left by Woolard and the arson currently being performed by Strong.

Well let’s see what Kelly and the new President react to this.