• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CDB's near USF closing - Items up for auction

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

All the talk about the Greenery in this thread makes me long for Tick Tock Tuesday's one last time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The Greenery...the memories...having a brew with Professor Levy...

Was he a poli sci professor?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, chapelbull said:

Was he a poli sci professor?

Yep...Harvard Ph.D...getting a B in his class was like getting a B from God 😂. Great guy with a sense of humor. 

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Meh, CDB pizza kinda sucked.

Greenery was way better. Pitcher & Pie Thursdays for $10 ...

Edited by BayIslandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

10 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The Greenery...the memories...having a brew with Professor Levy...

You liked it because it was about 200 yards from your door, shot a lot of pool at copper top, ate quarter wings and quarter beers at Kaseys Kove, Lived at CC’s, Tijuana yacht club, late night drinking at the big CDB’s, guy would sing Bye bye American Pie about 4 times a night, probably only knew a couple of songs.  Enough of the reminiscing, start the **** game already.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Friscobull said:

You liked it because it was about 200 yards from your door, shot a lot of pool at copper top, ate quarter wings and quarter beers at Kaseys Kove, Lived at CC’s, Tijuana yacht club, late night drinking at the big CDB’s, guy would sing Bye bye American Pie about 4 times a night, probably only knew a couple of songs.  Enough of the reminiscing, start the **** game already.

Very true. I should have added that. 😂. No drinking and driving there. I vaguely remember a convenience store right there too that was pretty nasty with some real shady people going and coming in. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

31 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yep...Harvard Ph.D...getting a B in his class was like getting a B from God 😂. Great guy with a sense of humor. 

I had him.   Got an A ...   I remember he kicked some girl out of class first day because she was taking notes and trying to add the class for someone else.  lol . Also was a Red Sux fan, but I didn't hold it against him

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I already bid on the Yuengling Go Bulls sign; they emailed me back and apparently Yuengling and Budweiser reps showed up yesterday and took back all their gear. Apparently the owners were unaware that they had only consigned for that stuff. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Very true. I should have added that. 😂. No drinking and driving there. I vaguely remember a convenience store right there too that was pretty nasty with some real shady people going and coming in. 

Yep, the convenient store was closer to the road, I used to frequent the store, i was probably one of the shady people you are referencing.

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I had him.   Got an A ...   I remember he kicked some girl out of class first day because she was taking notes and trying to add the class for someone else.  lol . Also was a Red Sux fan, but I didn't hold it against him

He hated women...that was his calling card. I finally got and A (after two Bs)from him in his American Presidents class.  With no notes, for two hours a class he would sit on his desk and go over every president in specific detail and what they did. He was so friggin brilliant. I was in his class when the Sox dropped game 6 to the Mets (Billy Buckner game). He said  to me “Kelly this one will take the rest of our lives to get over.” I hope he was alive in 2004 to enjoy the moment. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull