• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin names starting QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,859
  • Days Won:  67

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Stopped drinking years ago...did not like the head aches afterwards nor the weight gain. But reading this makes me rethink my position.  :)

Part of the head aches, hang overs etc.. come from drinking cheap stuff.  The $2 Natty light pitchers in college, suitcases of Busch beer in the Army used to take its toll, now Tito, good bottle of wine, craft beers etc and rotate in some water and you do not feel the pain.  As far as weight gain, hit the gym and sweat it out, either way Father Time gets us all eventually, might as well go down with a smile.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I can be the 1st team Captain, unless Budweiser is involved, the only beer I can't drink due to geographic disputes.   MKE >>>>> STL

We call em Budwipers

Me and 11 college buddies finished a keg of Miller Lite during our fantasy draft Saturday

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Stopped drinking years ago...did not like the head aches afterwards nor the weight gain. But reading this makes me rethink my position.  :)

I would recommend Belvedere or Grey Goose Vodka and a sprite zero if you worried about gaining weight my friend. Sweetwater 420 is a good local Atl beer. It's strong, but 1 or 2 usually gives me a nice long lasting buzz when I'm not trying to get drunk. Other than that, I guess alcohol free is not a bad thing either lol 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I would recommend Belvedere or Grey Goose Vodka and a sprite zero if you worried about gaining weight my friend. Sweetwater 420 is a good local Atl beer. It's strong, but 1 or 2 usually gives me a nice long lasting buzz when I'm not trying to get drunk. Other than that, I guess alcohol free is not a bad thing either lol 

Especially the G 13 Strain IPA.

Now they have a mango something or another wheat  :facepalm:

Edited by BDYZR
  • Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I have to give you a lot of credit.  I'm not sure that I could handle watching USF football without drinking (or at least give me a Xanax)!!

But seriously, good for you for stopping drinking.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

47 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Man, you guys know your liquor. Ok, if we get a win on Friday I might have to tie one on 😂😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I have to give you a lot of credit.  I'm not sure that I could handle watching USF football without drinking (or at least give me a Xanax)!!

But seriously, good for you for stopping drinking.

Thanks man it was tough after that bowl loss or I had already given up and simply did not give a ****...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

The starting guard positions on the offensive line are still up for grabs. Senior Jason Erdmann and sophomore Kayden Lyles of Middleton are listed as co-starters at left guard, with sophomore Josh Seltzner of Columbus and Lyles listed as co-starters at right guard. Lyles played defensive end season because UW was so thin at that position group.

https://madison.com/wsj/sports/college/football/badgers-name-jack-coan-starting-quarterback-on-initial-depth-chart/article_451d19ba-7648-51a4-b5b0-d37c964e4583.html

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I actually didn’t start the “will destroy us!” but I do use it a lot. It was already being used when I came here in 2006. 

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Not a surprise.  I wonder how long of a leash he will have before they bring Mertz in