• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs. Temple at the YC 6 p.m., in game discussion

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, MikeG said:

there would be complaints even if we won this game-- you cannot win with some people. They seem to think "pointing out the facts" is somehow important to people who are simply trying to enjoy watching a game. You will note they almost NEVER state any facts that are relatively positive about anything. It really annoys me.

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

I know you’re not talking about me.

I don't think so. He said pointing out facts ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Let's not get carried away just yet.

Don't forget I called him YetnBa

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,007
  • Days Won:  469

This is a young team learning and playing their asses off.  I was shocked to see DC miss two, but I also AGAIN saw them battle back a couple times.  I'm feeling alright.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

5 hours ago, Brad said:

This is a young team learning and playing their asses off.  I was shocked to see DC miss two, but I also AGAIN saw them battle back a couple times.  I'm feeling alright.

Through the years we have had many online battles and have viewed topics differently.  Not her. Your comment is spot on.  

BTW, in regulation and in hindsight how big was the very first Bull’s missed free throw? That one and every subsequent miss counts just as much as the last two.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I thought both last second foul calls were terrible, especially the call against Collins. Temple never should have even gone to the line IMO.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Brad said:

When he got fouled I KNEW he was going to make both of them.  I was shocked as well.  Thought we were walking out winners.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, feardabull said:

This team is the most skittish team I have ever seen.  No possession ever looks smooth and the shooting speaks for itself

Spot on. They don’t look comfortable,  running around in semi circles the heaving up a shot because it down to a few seconds and no rebounding.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Was at this game and a heartbreaker wasn’t the word. The crowd was alive and the team could feel it. It was a good game that should have been won twice by USF. We’ll catch them in the tourney.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, jchem1995 said:

Spot on. They don’t look comfortable,  running around in semi circles the heaving up a shot because it down to a few seconds and no rebounding.

I don't know if winding the clock down is part of the strategy???  You would think you'd look for your first open shot but we seem to pass them up only to wind up throwing up prayers as the clock winds down.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

51 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

I thought both last second foul calls were terrible, especially the call against Collins. Temple never should have even gone to the line IMO.

I had the same thoughts.  I could only imagine the meltdown USF fans would have had if that foul with .8 seconds left that sent Collins to the line was called against us if the roles were reversed.  Three guys going for the ball and the ref calls a foul.  Wow.