• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Admiration Society

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

41 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

UCF has no reason to hang their head.  They stayed right with a blue blood SEC team and did it with their best player not on the field.

They represented the AAC well.

Except for the part this whole past year where they acted like a arrogant, self deluding, cry babies.

There's a whole bunch of ppl that wouldn't have had an opinion of them that became haters because of how they acted this past year (fake Natty and all).  Sure they got ppl talking about themselves, and that included ppl saying positive things, but they certainly also embarrassed the league in many ppls eyes. 

There's a saying 'Act like you've been there before', and UCF did not.  They made a giant fuss over their undefeated season because they hadn't had one before and they darn well knew it could be fleeting (success is typically cyclical in college).  I don't remember Cincy going nuts when they were undefeated in the Big East and failed to get selected to play in the championship game.

Edited by Ghostbuster

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

45 minutes ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

They fought to the end, gotta give them credit for making it a game and playing with heart.

44 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

UCF has no reason to hang their head.  They stayed right with a blue blood SEC team and did it with their best player not on the field. 

Usually it's the Kanigit fans with the moral victory stuff but regardless, I prefer those type victories for them rather than the other one ...

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Can we stop calling Mack the backup? Milton's leg was turned into a Panda Express chopstick, he is the starter for the foreseeable future.

Also the game was close on the score board but looking at a boxscore it should have been a 20-28 point difference. 

Just glad my bet is alive with ucf "friends" that they will go winless before they go undefeated again.

Guest John Tonison
1 hour ago, Ghostbuster said:

Except for the part this whole past year where they acted like a arrogant, self deluding, cry babies.

There's a whole bunch of ppl that wouldn't have had an opinion of them that became haters because of how they acted this past year (fake Natty and all).  Sure they got ppl talking about themselves, and that included ppl saying positive things, but they certainly also embarrassed the league in many ppls eyes. 

There's a saying 'Act like you've been there before', and UCF did not.  They made a giant fuss over their undefeated season because they hadn't had one before and they darn well knew it could be fleeting (success is typically cyclical in college).  I don't remember Cincy going nuts when they were undefeated in the Big East and failed to get selected to play in the championship game.

USF cant act like they have been there before because they have NOT ever won a **** thing........#EmptyTrophyCase

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just now, John Tonison said:

USF cant act like they have been there before because they have NOT ever won a **** thing........#EmptyTrophyCase

Lose to LSU to snap your 25 game winning streak and this is the first place you think to go. Jesus, that’s ******* sad.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

45 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Quality response. 

More than your garbage deserves

lol 🤣

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

More than your garbage deserves

lol 🤣

You mean asking you to provide evidence to your opinions? I know it’s tough to have to back up what you say

However since you refused to answer my question, I did the research. Twice last season USF had the ball with at least a 1:20 before the half, and both times USF came out throwing and trying to score. So he evidence says, USF would have tried to score instead of running out the clock and knee as you implied. 

Now I also think you are confused as to what garbage is. Garbage is when you throw out baseless opinions, you should work on that. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

You mean asking you to provide evidence to your opinions? I know it’s tough to have to back up what you say

However since you refused to answer my question, I did the research. Twice last season USF had the ball with at least a 1:20 before the half, and both times USF came out throwing and trying to score. So he evidence says, USF would have tried to score instead of running out the clock and knee as you implied. 

Now I also think you are confused as to what garbage is. Garbage is when you throw out baseless opinions, you should work on that. 

So you're argument is that usf's offense is equally as aggressive to ucf's

This sounds eerily like your "proof" that our HC didn't know the offense existed

or are you just so infatuated with me that you follow me around trying to pick an argument and making yourself look stupid in the process.

Now can you get off my jock long enough to get me another beer

🤣 lol 😘