• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Admiration Society

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

thanks, I forget there are simpletons on here that get confused easy.   The highlighted part made me laugh though, thanks!

lol does constantly attacking my intelligence help with your insecurities? 

Guest John Tonison
23 hours ago, Ghostbuster said:

Personally I like how nothing I said can be refuted so you try to deflect with something else.  *I* can admit the USF trophy case is empty for conference championships.  However UCF, an "institute of higher learning", would rather perpetuate a lie about their Natonal Championship trophy case than face reality. 

See that's why so many people, who would otherwise be sympathetic or even apathetic towards UCFs loss today,  are relishing it; because it's a case of a fraud being exposed and getting their comeuppance.  (And yes losing by 8 to a defense made of second string, third string, and converted offensive players counts as being exposed)

UCF managed to curb stomp USF with our 2nd string QB,  was asking a bit too much from a QB with 2 previous starts to go up against #13.............

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

26 minutes ago, John Tonison said:

UCF managed to curb stomp USF with our 2nd string QB,  was asking a bit too much from a QB with 2 previous starts to go up against #13.............

No denying it. You guys have been killing it for years.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730

2 hours ago, John Tonison said:

I assume you mean it was too much to go against the 13th player on the depth chart for each of LSU's defensive positions.  You know they had a wide receiver playing defense because they were down so many starters and backups?

BTW I have 0 problems admitting UCF beat USF this year.  USF, like most of the AAC conference, was trash this season (look at the conf's bowl results).  I just wish your fan base could face facts too by admitting they did not win a national championship last year.  But go ahead, keep playing pretend. 

After blowing it against the only ranked team you played (at time of the game) ur brain is probably doing Olympic caliber mental gymnastics to avoid accepting the reality that you are NOT on the same level as Bama (the real defending champ).  You're probably clinging to hope that the Colley rankings (which you had never heard of until last year) will still put you at #2 even tho you darn well know the real rankings are going to drop you below *gasp* UF.  (I know the quickest way to boil the blood of most snowflakes from UCF is to suggest they aren't the best in Florida)

Edited by Ghostbuster

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

16 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

lol does constantly attacking my intelligence help with your insecurities? 

my insecurities?  that's cute coming from someone who started an argument over an innocuous reference to us taking a knee going into the half against ucf because he's still butt hurt over last baseball season. 

keep posting, I guess one can never have enough "proof" ..... 🤣

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Days Won:  0

I swear on my USF degree if ucf played al qaeda,  I'd nearly think about rooting for al qaeda!  And as a US military veteran, that pains me to say that.  I hate that school, I hate Orlando and their parking lot I-4 tourist trap craphole of a city. Their fans think they are Bama, ND, USC, and Ohio State all rolled into one.  Their school thinks they are the "Harvard of the South".  Their school is crap and they give degrees to any person with a pulse!   Listen, I get this "if they are good then that is good for the conference" thing.  "All for one, one for all".  Yeah, yeah, I get it. But NEVER in my life will I root for those 11 a-holes in gold & black on the football or any other field for that matter!  

3 hours ago, chapelbull said:

my insecurities?  that's cute coming from someone who started an argument over an innocuous reference to us taking a knee going into the half against ucf because he's still butt hurt over last baseball season. 

keep posting, I guess one can never have enough "proof" ..... 🤣

This has nothing to do with last baseball season. You are the only one bringing that up. I didn’t start an argument, I asked a question that instead of being able to answer you got all pissy. It’s not my fault you took two completely different situations and tried to take a shot at CCS with it. 

4 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

😂. You are the only one bringing that up. I didn’t start an argument 🤣, I asked a question that instead of being able to answer you got all pissy. It’s not my fault you took two completely different situations and 😢

You still responding?  Thanks for the data

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You still responding?  Thanks for the data

You’re not even using the word data right. 

36 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

You’re not even using the word data right. 

da·ta
/ˈdadə,ˈdādə/
noun

1. facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.

Please continue...........    LMAO