• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Admiration Society

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

So you're argument is that usf's offense is equally as aggressive to ucf's

Don't change the discussion. My point is that in that situation, USF would tried to score. Which why I asked how many times did we try and run the clock out with 1:50 left on the clock. 

This sounds eerily like your "proof" that our HC didn't know the offense existed

This doesn't make sense. The tweet I used was one piece to my point that CCS doesn't control the offense, and not even the main piece at that, see the breakdown of CSGs offense before coming to Texas. The purpose of the tweet (which wasn't mine) was the show that there are people out there who say they have connections to the players and families and those people repot that he doesn't do very much with offense. But I can see how you can get caught up of the words that he used and completely miss the point

or are you just so infatuated with me that you follow me around trying to pick an argument and making yourself look stupid in the process.

You are the most frequent commenter on things I post and I would say practice what you preach but I can hold my own in discussions so I don't really care. 

I'm not stupid because you can't refute what I say, but I understand you like to move to the personal insults when you're backed into a corner.

Now can you get off my jock long enough to get me another beer

I will not. 

🤣 lol 😘

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730

1 hour ago, John Tonison said:

USF cant act like they have been there before because they have NOT ever won a **** thing........#EmptyTrophyCase

Personally I like how nothing I said can be refuted so you try to deflect with something else.  *I* can admit the USF trophy case is empty for conference championships.  However UCF, an "institute of higher learning", would rather perpetuate a lie about their Natonal Championship trophy case than face reality. 

See that's why so many people, who would otherwise be sympathetic or even apathetic towards UCFs loss today,  are relishing it; because it's a case of a fraud being exposed and getting their comeuppance.  (And yes losing by 8 to a defense made of second string, third string, and converted offensive players counts as being exposed)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

18 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

lol, get a life.  I'm not even reading all that nonsense.

My comment above was a tongue in cheek poke at us taking a knee going into the half at ucf that should have been pretty obvious to any USF fan with half a brain.   You decided to turn it into an argument by asking me to "prove" we've taken a knee in the EXACT same situation.   My lord, please tell me you're not really that big of a loser.  Move along, you look dumber by the post.  

🤣😘

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

lol, get a life.  I'm not even reading all that nonsense.

Not surprising 

My comment above was a tongue in cheek poke at us taking a knee going into the half at ucf that should have been pretty obvious to any USF fan with half a brain. 

No it wasn't considering the situations weren't even close 

You decided to turn it into an argument by asking me to "prove" we've taken a knee in the EXACT same situation.

Not exact, just close. 

My lord, please tell me you're not really that big of a loser.  Move along, you look dumber by the post.  

Right back at ya bud

🤣😘

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

It was obvious, like I said you need half a brain.

18 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It was obvious, like I said you need half a brain.

you can't compare apples and oranges and say it was obvious. 

You're right, A half brain is needed to comprehend what a half brain writes. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, John Tonison said:

USF cant act like they have been there before because they have NOT ever won a **** thing........#EmptyTrophyCase

ooh-ouch-rushme-to-the-burn-unit-memes-c

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

UCF lost.  They were never in the game.  They can go slob a knob, but they were a paper "champion".  LOL.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

you can't compare apples and oranges and say it was obvious. 

You're right, A half brain is needed to comprehend what a half brain writes. 

If you had half a brain, you never would have responded.  Either that or you're just a jerk trying to start arguments on a message board by making crap up to argue about.  Would you feel better if I said Shane McClannahan sucks,  you've had your panties in a wad since you got used in that discussion.

39 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

If you had half a brain, you never would have responded.  Either that or you're just a jerk trying to start arguments on a message board by making crap up to argue about.  Would you feel better if I said Shane McClannahan sucks,  you've had your panties in a wad since you got used in that discussion.

Now that’s funny.