Jump to content
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

    It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Marshall’s Defense


Recommended Posts


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Reputation:   8,834
  • Days Won:  344
  • Joined:  11/29/2009

Who ever takes over as OC better have their **** together for this game:

Marshall is in the top 20 in the following defensive categories: rushing yards per game, sacks per game, tackles for loss per game, total defense, opponents third-down conversion percentage and scoring defense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  19,093
  • Reputation:   5,949
  • Days Won:  233
  • Joined:  01/13/2011

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who ever takes over as OC better have their **** together for this game:

Marshall is in the top 20 in the following defensive categories: rushing yards per game, sacks per game, tackles for loss per game, total defense, opponents third-down conversion percentage and scoring defense.

Yup. Which was the reason I didn't put a whole lot of stock in the prediction of us losing 38-30. Status quo isn't going to get us to 30 points on their defense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,933
  • Reputation:   1,702
  • Days Won:  20
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

No fear of any defense in this country. We just need Shaun King to work his magic...that i'm assuming he has :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  17,519
  • Reputation:   5,347
  • Days Won:  247
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

39 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

No fear of any defense in this country. We just need Shaun King to work his magic...that i'm assuming he has :)

Based on what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,550
  • Content Count:  68,594
  • Reputation:   8,107
  • Days Won:  368
  • Joined:  11/25/2005

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We just need Shaun King to work his magic...that i'm assuming he has :)

 

47 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Based on what?

His time in New Orleans, Voodoo capital of America ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  17,519
  • Reputation:   5,347
  • Days Won:  247
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

 

His time in New Orleans, Voodoo capital of America ...

Makes sense, he will just conjure up a successful offense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,933
  • Reputation:   1,702
  • Days Won:  20
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Based on what?

Somewhere b/w the year 2006 up to now....I will safely assume he has some idea what how an offense should be ran....just saying

image.png.cf2c325690eebcbe4a8a9670a2690835.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  17,519
  • Reputation:   5,347
  • Days Won:  247
  • Joined:  10/13/2002

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Somewhere b/w the year 2006 up to now....I will safely assume he has some idea what how an offense should be ran....just saying

image.png.cf2c325690eebcbe4a8a9670a2690835.png

Maybe there is a chance that he is a diamond in the rough but certainly nothing presented there would give anyone reason to believe that’s likely. If he is being considered I would like to think he is the least qualified of any serious candidate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,933
  • Reputation:   1,702
  • Days Won:  20
  • Joined:  09/02/2014

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Maybe there is a chance that he is a diamond in the rough but certainly nothing presented there would give anyone reason to believe that’s likely. If he is being considered I would like to think he is the least qualified of any serious candidate.

Um.....scott frost had much less experience b4 Oregon handed him the keys 2 the offense. He went from a position coach to OC. Ill bet on King. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...