• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs. UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Calibull said:

That leg is very broke... and I feel nothing for him.  We've seen this many times...  I hope he gets better and makes a full recovery... but bye!

Douchebag alert!  Embarrassed to call you a fellow Bulls fan.

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

These are the teams we want to be beating

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

13 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Lol, TBP can dog me all you want, but mark my words, a complete shake up is not the answer. Unless we want another 2-4+ years of rebuilding the winningest period in USF football history.

It wouldn’t take that long in the aac, plus winning doesn’t mean **** if you don’t win championships. 

Ucf went from 0-12 to undefeated in what 2 years? 

Edited by Rex Havoc

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Rex Havoc said:

It wouldn’t take that long in the aac, plus winning doesn’t mean **** if you don’t win championships. 

I know the apocalypse is upon us when we are comparing ourselves to ucf 🙏🙏 may God have mercy on all Bulls fans.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294

4 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Yep, this is the AAC, not the SEC. Fast turnarounds are proven and not really that big of a dice roll IMO.

CCS and co. have shown me they aren’t up for the gig (personally, it seems like he thinks hes above the job), and we need to cut ties.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15

i have a lot of negative opinions about what went on this season, but let me sum it up with this.  Gilbert has got to go! No ifs ands or buts about it!  He got CCS fired from TX and will get him fired from USF if he stays which is ridiculous because CCS is a better coach than USF.  If we shake up everything and fire CCS, then we set ourselves back 2yrs min.  We won our first 7 games off of luck, bubblegum and duct tape.  They were ugly at best and our offense struggled every game despite having superior athletes to most of the teams we played.  We could easily have been 2-10 on the season were it not for incredible luck. He throttled back last years offense to be mediocre and this year was almost unwatchable.  At the very least, just be fun to watch (which would be easy with minimal creativity and our skilled position athletes).  I would be fine with 7-5 every season if we played wide open offensively ( like Texas Tech).  That is entertaining and puts butts in the seats and brings in donations. This is embarrassing!  Take advantage of a drop back QB and our WR’s and Tight Ends.  The WR screen and HB dive is boring and predictable as ****!  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

6 minutes ago, Bill Nikolas said:

i have a lot of negative opinions about what went on this season, but let me sum it up with this.  Gilbert has got to go! No ifs ands or buts about it!  He got CCS fired from TX and will get him fired from USF if he stays which is ridiculous because CCS is a better coach than USF.  If we shake up everything and fire CCS, then we set ourselves back 2yrs min.  We won our first 7 games off of luck, bubblegum and duct tape.  They were ugly at best and our offense struggled every game despite having superior athletes to most of the teams we played.  We could easily have been 2-10 on the season were it not for incredible luck. He throttled back last years offense to be mediocre and this year was almost unwatchable.  At the very least, just be fun to watch (which would be easy with minimal creativity and our skilled position athletes).  I would be fine with 7-5 every season if we played wide open offensively ( like Texas Tech).  That is entertaining and puts butts in the seats and brings in donations. This is embarrassing!  Take advantage of a drop back QB and our WR’s and Tight Ends.  The WR screen and HB dive is boring and predictable as ****!  

I will never be ok with 7-5 in the aac. Every year we should have minimum 9 to 10 wins. 

• Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, NJUSFBULL said:

Bad coaching without a doubt, but the players on the field have some level of accountability.  Regardless of coaching, good players don't lose to the teams we have lost to.

Actually yes they do.  When you have bad coaching players don't play good.  I'd argue the 7-0 was all talent... good coaching and decent players will beat talent and bad coaching.  

• Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, USFStPete said:

Douchebag alert!  Embarrassed to call you a fellow Bulls fan.

that sure is telling me... 

:icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Bill Nikolas said:

No way this team is set back by two years if they hire the right coach that knows how to use the talent he already has.  Any decent coach that pays attention to details can fix the special teams problems.  

A good OC that knows how to use the talent and physical ability moves this program ahead right from the start.  

• Upvote 1