• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Not sure it will even matter, but will the refs call a fair game? What do you think they've been told by the conference?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807

Refs arent going to matter if we keep throwing for 5 yards on 3rd and 6, kicking kickoffs out of bounds and not getting any pressure on opposing QB's. I refuse to believe that teams like Tulane and Temple have more talent than us. This coaching staff needs to dial up their best game if we want to even have a chance. 

Edited by BrowardBull17
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, bullman3 said:

Not sure it will even matter, but will the refs call a fair game? What do you think they've been told by the conference?

They will protect the conference darlings.  We need to work that much harder to get this one.  If we play not to lose, we will lose either way.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

I've seen a handful of the games during Cent. Flor's streak and they have gotten some huuuuge calls go their way. The phantom holding call vs. Memphis this season is one that stands out right away.

I am not saying the conference is propping them, just saying they have been getting the breaks and bounces and fully expect that to continue.

Not sure any of that matters with how down the team is after the Philly choke job.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Well for the record **** the refs and the Tinmen. I haven’t seen any of their games, but I’m sure that the league is invested in getting as close to the top 4 as possible. In conclusion **** the tinmen, our team gets a shitton of penalties anyway, this game is at home we are going to win.

BTW: when I talk to ucf alum it normally goes like this: “I said no onions on that one, and I wanted a strawberry shake.”

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

If the game is close enough to ***** about the refs, it will be a miracle.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

I've been saying this all season...it's comical at this point the advantage they have in every game 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

20 minutes ago, bullsonparade said:

I've been saying this all season...it's comical at this point the advantage they have in every game 

Yeah, seen enough to be open to the conspiracy that the refs show UCF favoritism. 

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

the 15 yard penalty for that perfectly legal quasi-suplex tackle in the first quarter of last year's game putting UCF in the red zone was enough for me.

the AAC has a vested interest in UCF's continued success.

they would do the same for any conference team in that position. it is the best marketing the AAC could possibly have, elevating the perceived quality of the product it goes hand in hand with the "P6" thing.

unfortunately USF didn't put itself in a position to be that team.