• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CCS.... I think has mailed it in

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We have not had one game of good play for 4 quarters. Maybe we can hope that happens on Friday

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

36 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

We have not had one game of good play for 4 quarters. Maybe we can hope that happens on Friday

Not only is that NOT going to happen, it will not be happening in front of more UCF fans than USF fans.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone been watching what coach Canada has done with Maryland amid all their turmoil? He was handed a flaming turd and he has made a difference.  It's amazing that they are 5-6 with all the bs that team went through it's admirable. Against Ohio State the 2pt conversion was questionable but he prob thought they had momentum on their side. If a team could have a good loss that might be theirs.

Re: US? don't know if another coaching change is good or horrible move. If, CCS stays he has a lot of work to do..and decisions he may not want to make. I think the AD needs to ascertain if he even wants to stay and make a commitment to USF beyond the $$millions. It's time someone takes USF and creates a champion. Our periodic rise and fall has happened way way too much over the years in Big East and now AAC.     Our time is way past due.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

No we haven't had a complete game all season.  Its always bad execution excuse all season.

Bring in another young coach that has passion and knows how to run the spread offense. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

Re: US? don't know if another coaching change is good or horrible move.

Will firing coordinators be a lot different? It's glaringly obvious that these two schemes do not work and none of the top three coaches seem to have a clue on what to do.

BUT!

Just wait til next year... Again.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

He isn't the coach many hoped, but I am still hopeful that he can at least turn around recruiting a little more.  

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

I’m for keeping Strong but what the heck kind of answer is this

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019

2 minutes ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

I couldn't hear the audio, what's the gist?

he's got no idea how to answer the question, tumbling all over it. 

something about how you have to make a commitment, but "they've" done that here, the they've just been able to do what they've been able to do.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

2 minutes ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

I couldn't hear the audio, what's the gist?

“You know it’s it’s, you gotta be willing to make that commitment and there’s a commitment that’s been made there and and we have the same thing here we just you know it’s it’s gotta be one where this is “ok this is what they’ve done” and that’s why they’re headed the way they’re headed. “