• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time to say it again! FIRE THIS STAFF!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

Pathetic showing again. I do not care that we didn’t have BB. We had him last week and still got blown out. We looked (again) undisciplined with stupid penalties (the one defensive series where we had 3 in a row stands out), bad on offense with playcalling, terrible execution, and no signs that this team was prepared AGAIN! Do not tell me that this is a young team, etc. We are showing the same exact habits from last year but the only difference is that our competition has gotten better. What is CCS’s record against teams with a pulse????? Any CCS supporters left out there, you really need to get a grasp on what’s going on here. He’s terrible and needs to go. THIS IS PATHETIC. We are a missed FG and dropped winning TD from being 5-5. Probably should have list to GT too, make it 4-6.

Edited by Hueyhog20

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

image.png

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

But is this thread really necessary? or could this have just been posted in one of the other 10 threads on the topic? Your threads are starting to become humorous, ya know ironically 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Pathetic showing again. I do not care that we didn’t have BB. We had him last week and still got blown out. We looked (again) undisciplined with stupid penalties (the one defensive series where we had 3 in a row stands out), bad on offense with playcalling, terrible execution, and no signs that this team was prepared AGAIN! Do not tell me that this is a young team, etc. We are showing the same exact habits from last year but the only difference is that our competition has gotten better. What is CCS’s record against teams with a pulse????? Any CCS supporters left out there, you really need to get a grasp on what’s going on here. He’s terrible and needs to go. THIS IS PATHETIC. We are a missed FG and dropped winning TD from being 5-5. Probably should have list to GT too, make it 4-6.

What’s your feasible exit strategy?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  165

3 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

433A4E56-CBCB-43BC-B593-495A07F93C55.jpeg.620bc1ed7b38cf37ee74ac3c31959f90.jpeg

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  715

Go ahead and laugh. We had some lucky wins against crap teams and will still finish 7-5. How many points will UCF score on us?? 80? 90? I’m sure when it gets worse you folks won’t be laughing at me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,252
  • Days Won:  255

We could probably just create if this then that’s for all of us and then save ourselves a lot of time with this whole posting nonsense. Mine would say if someone says AAC or any member team mention how the the AAC has sucked the soul from our program, if anyone says CWT was great respond with how his record says average at best and if anyone says CJL tell the parables of how he led us from nothing to national prominence. This guy can just have auto CCS sucks responses. Others can have OCS. But hamsters on a wheel aren’t we all?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  291

I wouldn’t care if we lost playing competent football and just got beat. But we are so god awful in every aspect . We just played far inferior teams the first 7 games . Any team semi decent we **** the bed and then get blasted by Tulane 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

5 minutes ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Go ahead and laugh. We had some lucky wins against crap teams and will still finish 7-5. How many points will UCF score on us?? 80? 90? I’m sure when it gets worse you folks won’t be laughing at me. 

I'm not laughing.  I'm just wondering if changing coaches makes a difference.  Is Judge Judy committed to this anymore?  What can any coach do in this conference, anyway?  I guess beat the other teams is a start.  I think that can be done with just about any coach.  Call me apathetic.  I like consistency in the coaching staff more than the constant turnover.  Throwing more millions at the next guy isn't going to pull this program out.  #goldengooseslaughteredlongtimeago

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Good luck replacing Charlie Strong after firing him after two years with winning records (one of them being a great year).

Who would come here?

I hate the losses too, and I agree with most of your post, but we have Strong for at least another year unless he gets another job. It is what it is.