• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is the reason

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

They are not in the Alabama category of just reloading every year. They will not sustain the level they are on post Milton, its a cycle 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

5 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

we are so pissed is that UCiF has blown by us in Fball and Hoops?

For me the answer is yes.

Their recent success in football is certainly what's driving some of the madness in here but not sure I'd call it blowing by us until they reach a higher level conference wise ..... and especially spare me the blown by in hoops nonsense when they haven't even won a conf championship at this level, or any NCAA tourney wins to go with it. Like NEB said, this stuff is cyclical ....

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I’m just annoyed that football and basketball can’t make it past the rut. 9, 10, 11 wins are great and all with football but year after year we have nothing to show for it. I don’t know how we can be considered anything other than mediocre and it’s really frustrating. We’re on an upward trend which is nice, yet we don’t have any “remarkable” wins.  Basketball had a fun run in 2012 but we’ve been terrible since. All of this completely confuses me being such a big school in the state of Florida. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I didn't know I was supposed to be angry because the team down the road blew past our basketball program by being picked to win the conference in a preseason publication. The next tourney win they get will be their first. And spare me the football ******** and call me when they're not in the conference anymore or they take the lead in our series.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

They are not in the Alabama category of just reloading every year. They will not sustain the level they are on post Milton, its a cycle 

Hmm they had Bortles and won. They have Milton and have won and their back up handily led them to a win over ECU that we had close in the fourth quarter so what is the cycle?  We haven’t found it

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

41 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

Hmm they had Bortles and won. They have Milton and have won and their back up handily led them to a win over ECU that we had close in the fourth quarter so what is the cycle?  We haven’t found it

you mean the back up with 64 passing yards? I think the five turnovers that ECU gave them had at least something to do with that. But your right if you have two good QB's in your history, you sure are pumping them out. Also, keep in mind that Milton didn't commit to UCF, he came connected with Frost. Do you remember the guy in between them? Holman was his name and he lead them to an 0-12 record. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

They barely cross my mind. I'm focused on us first and foremost, and aggravated that after 21 seasons we can't get over the hump. Boise State comes to mind more than UCF around what we could and should be.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  571
  • Days Won:  0

ITT for loaded question.