• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"No Access" to Club

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

4 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

.... I shared my displeasure, and was happy to get prompt, considerate responses. 

This what I was also very happy about. USF has ALWAYS treated me well.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

On 10/21/2018 at 6:32 PM, Triple B said:

It's basically a matter of making getting the ushers trained properly, and to be consistent, a priority because it's been hit or miss since being at RayJay. Sometimes they're annoyingly diligent about checking tix going into the Club. Sometimes it's a pretty **** lax. I'm in 214 which is on the cusp of the auto Club access sections.

So are you saying this wouldn’t be an issue if we had an ocs? :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, 2000bull said:

So are you saying this wouldn’t be an issue if we had an ocs? :stirpot:

No. It wouldn't be an issue if we had an OCS WITH a retractable roof.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

It always comes back to the OCS doesn’t it?

want world peace? “Get an OCS”

help the homeless? “Get an OCS”

why does Russia get involved in our elections? “I don’t know but I bet you it has something to do with an OCS.”

etc.

etc.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

why does Russia get involved in our elections? “I don’t know but I bet you it has something to do with an OCS.”

They need to work harder...

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, John Lewis said:

One of the biggest issues and complaints that we receive on a per game basis is that there are people within both clubs who do not have access to be in there.

We did speak with the TSA prior to the UConn game and it was determined that the doors that are past the automatic Club Access sections were the areas that were the most prone to admitting patrons into the club who do not have the access to be there. The end result was what you saw Saturday evening in that those areas were not staffed and the doors were locked.

We want to be sure that we are protecting the investment of those who have made the additional gifts to the Bulls Club in order to have Club Access.

E.T., like you, I also sit in a non automatic club section, but make the additional gift to provide Club Access. I make it a point at every home game to take off my pass and go to club to see if I am asked to show my ticket. I'm not sure if there is a correlation or not, but I am asked more when I enter through the automatic club access sections (208-213 on the West and 233-238 on the East) than the sections where Club Access is not automatic to the tickets.

We will absolutely be reviewing this before the game versus Tulane on November 3rd.

Great to see you around...taking care of everyone John. You are the best! Thank you.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

I wanted to provide a quick update.

We will be looking to have the club doors unlocked with an attendant present going forward. We are also looking to equip the attendants with a scanner that will be able to let them know which tickets will have club access and which ones do not. We're still working on the latter, but we feel that we can have this ready by the Tulane game next weekend.

I will keep all of you posted once I hear more.

Edited by John Lewis
  • Like 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

We're still working on the latter, but we feel that we can have this ready by the Tulane game next weekend.

That's going to clog things up a little more than before but sounds like it should be doable ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I wanted to provide a quick update.

We will be looking to have the club doors unlocked with an attendant present going forward. We are also looking to equip the attendants with a scanner that will be able to let them know which tickets will have club access and which ones do not. We're still working on the latter, but we feel that we can have this ready by the Tulane game next weekend.

I will keep all of you posted once I hear more.

This +1000

• Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks John for keeping us updated.  I have to say that it was refreshing to go in the club Saturday and it was not nearly as crowded as most of the other games this year so they are controlling something better even it was to close a couple access doors.  And that was for the highest attednance of the year.  It may have been the decent weather that kept the usual throng that stays in the club all night long but I'm confident it's in better policing at the entry points. 

GO  BULLS!  STAY OFF MY LAWN AND OUT OF MY CLUB!