• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"No Access" to Club

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, E.T. said:

@MKellyUSF
Following Following @MKellyUSF

Replying to @TamplonaBULL
It has been added to our weekly game ops agenda so you can be certain it will be discussed and assessed

Love that we have this guy. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Agree.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

What about the fact that anybody and everybody has access to the club section even if their tickets don’t say club access?  That is aggrevating as well. That is part of the ticket price I pay, and those that don’t pay for the premium seats should not have the club access. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, USFAlum1 said:

What about the fact that anybody and everybody has access to the club section even if their tickets don’t say club access?  That is aggrevating as well. That is part of the ticket price I pay, and those that don’t pay for the premium seats should not have the club access. 

Different issue. They need to have attendants enforcing it. 

Edited by E.T.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348

2 hours ago, E.T. said:

2 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Ok 206 also has one...very strange.

240 and 206 do not have club access for USF games. Not sure why everyone was all up in arms about this. They put those signs at the top of the aisles where people have been sneaking into the club all year without having seats that actually have club access. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117

4 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

240 and 206 do not have club access for USF games. Not sure why everyone was all up in arms about this. They put those signs at the top of the aisles where people have been sneaking into the club all year without having seats that actually have club access. 

They don’t have to “sneak” into the club. Section 210/211 attendants haven’t checked a ticket all year. It is pathetic

1 hour ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

False.

I've gone through the doors all season by showing my ticket to the attendant   . . .   things changed.

If you had to go to the other door a section away, bet you would be "up in arms".

For the record, I have not heard anyone "up in arms" . . . 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348

12 minutes ago, E.T. said:

False.

I've gone through the doors all season by showing my ticket to the attendant   . . .   things changed.

If you had to go to the other door a section away, bet you would be "up in arms".

For the record, I have not heard anyone "up in arms" . . . 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you don’t have club access. Click the below link. Only tickets in red, yellow, or green sections have club access. Just because the attendant at the top of your section has been letting you through, it doesn’t mean she’s supposed to. Your ticket will say “Club Access” on it in big letters if you’re permitted in the club.

https://www.google.com/search?q=usf+football+2018+season+tickets&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS722US722&hl=en-US&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTlaSArJjeAhVwm-AKHaRBAJAQ_AUIEigC&biw=375&bih=712&dpr=3#imgrc=6m_QFlZqPutT-M

Edited by goldenbrahm1996

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you don’t have club access. Click the below link. Only tickets in red, yellow, or green sections have club access. Just because the attendant at the top of your section has been letting you through, it doesn’t mean she’s supposed to. Your ticket will say “Club Access” on it in big letters if you’re permitted in the club.

https://www.google.com/search?q=usf+football+2018+season+tickets&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS722US722&hl=en-US&prmd=nisv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTlaSArJjeAhVwm-AKHaRBAJAQ_AUIEigC&biw=375&bih=712&dpr=3#imgrc=6m_QFlZqPutT-M

Club access at Usf can be determined by donation level with no regard to physical location of the seats. You can have endzone seats, if you so desir, as long as you give the donation minimums.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Club access at Usf can be determined by donation level with no regard to physical location of the seats. You can have endzone seats, if you so desir, as long as you give the donation minimums.

Thank you for being the bearer of bad news ... LOL.