• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Might this further hurt attendance?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

No, it’s not exactly the same policy...USF’s is more restrictive.  

What’s more restrictive than you can’t smoke anywhere, at any time for any reason?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What’s more restrictive than you can’t smoke anywhere, at any time for any reason?

On campus they make you sit next to Ned if they catch you with a cigarette on your person, in your car, etc ....

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, libby_arts said:

How about we do away with drinking......seems people have more problems with drunks that smokers?

Drinking today, Sun Dolls tomorrow???

24 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

On campus they make you sit next to Ned if they catch you with a cigarette on your person, in your car, etc ....

That's pretty draconian. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Read both policies.

6 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Read both policies.

It’s going to say in the policies why nas thinks one is much harsher than the other? Wouldn’t it just perhaps be easier for you to tell me what exactly you think is much harsher? Is it that you can’t smoke outside the stadium too? If neither one lets you smoke anywhere on campus and doesn’t let you exit to smoke and then return then from the game and stadium perspective it’s the exact same policy.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I get what ray jay is trying to do here, but I think it is way overboard and I bet they will partially reverse this policy.   For the record, I am an ex-smoker.   I think the ban goes to far.   They should at least create 1 roped off area outside even if it’s in the rain where folks can go and do their habit. Even if it’s totally inconvenient for them to get there and it takes a 15 minute walk from their seat, the die hard smokers will make the trip.  The result of this total ban policy will just lead to people sneaking off in the corner to hide and smoke a cigarette in secret like it was weed or something.   This will hurt the Bucs attendance, too.   When they really start kicking out long time loyal season ticket holders for burning a cigarette,  the shizz will hit the fan.   They will only lose a few more customers.   Bulls and Bucs alike.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

16 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Which is going to make college students drink.  Something that they never did before.

I never drank in college...

10 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

No, it’s not exactly the same policy...USF’s is more restrictive.  

↑ ↓   If you think for a second that students AND faculty are not smoking on campus I have some prime realestate for sale.   ↑ ↓ 

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

What’s more restrictive than you can’t  are not allowed to smoke anywhere, at any time for any reason?

:GoBulls:

Edited by BDYZR

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, libby_arts said:

How about we do away with drinking......seems people have more problems with drunks that smokers?

If you are talking about inside the stadium, I have no issue. While alcohol numbs me it does seem to aid in helping some people's behavior to get out of control.   If you are talking about the parking area, I have a major issue.  Without some fine quality Trappist beer and a 750 of gin before each game, I might not have been able to endure the Skippy Poo doldrums.

2 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

If you are talking about inside the stadium, I have no issue. While alcohol numbs me it does seem to aid in helping some people's behavior to get out of control.   If you are talking about the parking area, I have a major issue.  Without some fine quality Trappist beer and a 750 of gin before each game, I might not have been able to endure the Skippy Poo doldrums.

You drink a fifth of gin before every game?