Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Hueyhog20

Charlie Strong needs to go!

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

defense probably not as good as their stats, but, 1000x better than last year. Huge 4th down stops tonight. CWT didn't really recruit defenders, but, with the same talent as last year, Strong and BJM made huge strides.

+1.

Again they benched Sanchez to make an adjustment. That's like benching Q on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sanchez was a liability. Gets credit for tackles 7 yards down field. Never fills the hole like a true mlb & gets taken out of more plays if you really watch him. A 4 year starter w/ heart but we need to get better @ lb position to compete. One of the best adjustments all year to take the two “slow” LBs out after they got exposed for 21 points tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mjadams said:

+1.

Again they benched Sanchez to make an adjustment. That's like benching Q on offense.

Everyone harps on what Strong inherited on offense, but, no one pays any attention to what he inherited on defense. To hold a top 15 scoring and total offense while also vastly improving the defense is not as terrible as most people make it out to be.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

But then there's this response: 

 

:puke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we made right call to be aggressive blitz in late of game to make some yards loss or quick TD for UCF so we will have some time on our offense..

The referees missed the illegal block on Fullwood (I think) where Anderson's TD caught from the screen play.

But our special team lost our game!!!

We will lose lot of seniors and I'm concerned with the potential lack of speed next year.. We will be probably end up 6-6.. I hope I'm wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

This game exposed him (officially). He doesn’t know what to do with talent, so what will he do with a young and less talented team next year? He’s Skip Holz Redux. Really, can’t go through that again. He needs to go!! 

You are a real *****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BullAdrian said:

I think we made right call to be aggressive blitz in late of game to make some yards loss or quick TD for UCF so we will have some time on our offense..

The referees missed the illegal block on Fullwood (I think) where Anderson's TD caught from the screen play.

But our special team lost our game!!!

We will lose lot of seniors and I'm concerned with the potential lack of speed next year.. We will be probably end up 6-6.. I hope I'm wrong!

Who needs speed when you have McCants dragging people 15 yards pay dirt. I saw alot of heart left in the field tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bullsbuxcane said:

Sanchez was a liability. Gets credit for tackles 7 yards down field. Never fills the hole like a true mlb & gets taken out of more plays if you really watch him. A 4 year starter w/ heart but we need to get better @ lb position to compete. One of the best adjustments all year to take the two “slow” LBs out after they got exposed for 21 points tonight.

He had to replace with a guy that got 2 15 yd penalties in the first drive right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly Collin thinks Strong is as good as gone based on his body language and the way he answers questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that a good portion of whiney ass fans hate a guy who won 9 games and lost 2 games by 8 points...

and played what might have been the best game of the year.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×