• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time for my annual green and gold goggles post! Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

I agree 100%!! I love our school and am excited for the future. I confess that I am disappointed so far (yes, we still have UCF and hopefully a CCG to play). I think we are all passionate for our bulls and that's why we get down a little when we underachieve. I appreciate your post because it is a refresher to remember that there is a lot to look forward to!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

7.            Our strength of schedule that may be strong enough to crash the playoffs for the next 3 years. 2018 – Georgia tech & Illinois, 2019 Wisconsin, GT and Central Michigan, 2020 – Texas, Nevada, FAU, San Jose state

Image result for puff puff pass gif

Edited by GaUSFBull
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I’m going to have to take 4 more dumps today just to finish reading this post.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

21 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

7.            Our strength of schedule that may be strong enough to crash the playoffs for the next 3 years. 2018 – Georgia tech & Illinois, 2019 Wisconsin, GT and Central Michigan, 2020 – Texas, Nevada, FAU, San Jose state

tenor.gif?itemid=4734972

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525
  • Days Won:  28

35 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Image result for puff puff pass gif

lol some good **** huh? 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,525

34 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I’m going to have to take 4 more dumps today just to finish reading this post.

Good get all that negativity out of your system my friend. Make space to eat all of those Ws like your boy Jameis Winston lmao! 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612

Lol.  Love all the Caddy Shack references

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Love it!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

20 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Man, it’s time for my annual Green and Gold goggles post. This blog is getting way to depressing. It’s like when we do well, the blogs are empty, but when we have issues, the blog posts sky rockets. Let's get one thing straight..USF has no glory days. When i first started following the blogs, we had a few highs and more miserable lows. so to be unhappy at 9-1 is crazy. Yea we are underachieving, but we are still waaay ahead of our past success. 

1.            2017 USF has a top 10 offense and top 20 defense. We are currently 9-1 and will finish the season at 11-1 with a freakin AAC title and a NY6 bowl game…I won’t guarantee a NY6 victory until I know who we play lol But if we have to finish the season ugly then so be it, as long as we win.

2.            QB - We have two great backups for the next 3 years who may not run as well as flowers, but can throw better. We also have 2 bad a$$ freshman QBs coming in and if we can at least hold on to one of them we will be good. 

3.            Wide receivers - Dropped passes have been mainly an issue with MVS, Chris Barr and Alaka. All will be gone next year and maybe Barr learns how to catch over the summer. I feel Solomon and McCants have better hands. We also have Kevaughn Dingle, DeVontres Dukes, Randall St. Felix, Jernard Phillips,  Ryeshene Bronson, Darnell Salomon, Stanley Clerveaux, Deangelo Antoine and 4 star recruit Zion Roland (if we hold onto him). I REFUSE to believe these guys can’t bring success to that position.

4.            Running backs - We lose Tice/DJ, but have Cronkite, Sands and Sutton.  I know nothing about the other running backs but assume they will be good as well.

5.            Defense-  We have two Freshman stud DTs (Da Kelvin BoyZ) who played well this year and should be better next year. In addition to Marlon Gonzales, the transfer DT Boyles from Duke is here as well. The defense is set, plus Stroing recruited a lot of defensive players in his first and 2nd recruiting class. Best of all we will still have Brian Jean-Marie.

6.            We have great tight ends

7.            Our strength of schedule that may be strong enough to crash the playoffs for the next 3 years. 2018 – Georgia tech & Illinois, 2019 Wisconsin, GT and Central Michigan, 2020 – Texas, Nevada, FAU, San Jose state

8.            We will still have CCS, Gilbert (I’m not cray about, but will give him a chance) and BJM. Nobody is trying to hire them away from us, b/c they still must prove themselves, so I’m sure they will step their game up next year.

9.            Our current recruiting class is rank 45th nationally and 3rd in the AAC. and should improve by signing day.

I feel that the future looks **** bright for USF. I have no worries what so ever about this program for this year or the next 5 years. If you want to call me crazy or whatever names you want go ahead, but just remember this post when I’m right. Go Bulls!

You can remove Dingle from that WR list.  Did you read the news today?