• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Official TBP In Game Thread: Bulls vs Tulsa Hurricane

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, mjadams said:

I never blame my bosses for my mistakes. Sorry but a fumble and int in the end zone is not on  the coaches. 

If your boss puts you and your co-workers in a system unsuited to your abilities it is indeed on her.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Or we might be 10-0 and in the top 4... see how speculation works

Do you really see that with the way we’ve been playing? I’m not trying to be irrational or rude here, but we have been squeaking by some of the worst teams in the fbs and got beat by the only team we have played that’s in the top 50. I just don’t think we look like a top 25 team right now.

• Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1,290

I was at the game and very disappointed with our attendances.. They should show up and show our appreciation.  I wonder if it affected to our seniors' performance? But I believe they have prepared to contain QF very well.  

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

Do you really see that with the way we’ve been playing? I’m not trying to be irrational or rude here, but we have been squeaking by some of the worst teams in the fbs and got beat by the only team we have played that’s in the top 50. I just don’t think we look like a top 25 team right now.

Absolutely not but to say the opposite is just as silly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

1 minute ago, NovaBull said:
7 minutes ago, mjadams said:

Or we might be 10-0 and in the top 4... see how speculation works

good to know that mjadams drank ALL the koolaid so that the rest of us are still somewhat cognizant of what is actually going on here.

Honestly though-- I hope this was a case of us looking past a team with a bad record in light of the upcoming game against the Knights. Mistakes were made-- the game was boring -- the crowd was sleeping or just didn't bother to come-- and we got to sweat out a game we should have won handily (probably).

Next week, we will have to bring it hard and I know our guys will be sky high for that game. That one matters hugely. Ignore the rankings. Forget about the CFP. We need to beat those #%@&%# and get our arses into the championship game (at home correct?). Easily the biggest game of this season is the UCF game. Let's kick their asses.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, MikeG said:

good to know that mjadams drank ALL the koolaid so that the rest of us are still somewhat cognizant of what is actually going on here.

Honestly though-- I hope this was a case of us looking past a team with a bad record in light of the upcoming game against the Knights. Mistakes were made-- the game was boring -- the crowd was sleeping or just didn't bother to come-- and we got to sweat out a game we should have won handily (probably).

Next week, we will have to bring it hard and I know our guys will be sky high for that game. That one matters hugely. Ignore the rankings. Forget about the CFP. We need to beat those #%@&%# and get our arses into the championship game (at home correct?). Easily the biggest game of this season is the UCF game. Let's kick their asses.

Unless Memphis takes a loss they will be higher ranked and host.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  149

oh -- thought it was based on conference record first -- maybe they have the same-- regardless. getting there is what matters. can't win the trophy if you are not playing in the game

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Tyrian Lanister in the game of thrones while Kigslanding is under seige. "Those are brave men banging on our gates. Lets go out and kill them".

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

I believe that CCS and Sterlin G. were protecting Quentin Flowers from himself. Flowers was pressing so bad tonight. He missed easy passes and obviously made one horrible decision with the interception

I am not sure what the coaching staff can do to settle him down.