• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Both UCF and Memphis still have to play SMU (UCF @ SMU). Funny that Toledo still has a legit shot at an NY6 Bowl. Not sure they were previously on anybody's radar.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I've always said that getting beat by a better team, I can live with. We got beat by a team that wanted to win more.

Did you notice how lackadaisical the team walked out after half time? They came out like they were out for a Saturday stroll. No stretching, no discipline, just kinda hanging out till kickoff.

Pitiful loss. We got exactly what we deserved.

GO BULLS! 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

28 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I've always said that getting beat by a better team, I can live with. We got beat by a team that wanted to win more.

Did you notice how lackadaisical the team walked out after half time? They came out like they were out for a Saturday stroll. No stretching, no discipline, just kinda hanging out till kickoff.

GO BULLS! 

That's all on coaching.  They play like they're coached.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I tell you that forth down conversion is when I felt like I was kicked in the gut.  They should have called a timeout after that to let the defense regroup and focus.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

57 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

That's all on coaching.  They play like they're coached.

agree

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

16 hours ago, bulls phanatic said:

This was all about coaching. We are no doubt the more talented team.  Unless something changes beating UCF and winning conference is going to be difficult to achieve. I hope I’m wrong.  

What made that obvious?  We couldn't catch their kick returner or stop their QB or break a tackle or run away from any of their defenders.  The 2 teams are equally talented.  Seeing as their WR outjumped our DBs maybe they are more talented.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

On the 4th and 24 play our #1 tackler in school history, 4 year starter, captain of the D was in perfect position, but just didn't make the play.  

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

8 hours ago, BDYZR said:

GO BULLS! 

That's what upsets me about this loss and this season. Any other year I'd be joyful, but we are better than what we are seeing.

Or I guess we aren't.