• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

One of the hardest defeats we've had at RayJay in a long time.  Wow it was bad.  Never thought we'd lose it like we did.  First I thought we'd stop them on 4th and Long.  Once we didn't I figured this game would go to OT.  When that dude scored, I couldn't believe it.  It vanished like a fart in the wind...talk about a punch in the gut.  I couldn't care less about the 30 + PPG average either, I'm a guy that just wants to win.  Some on this board aren't like that, but I am.  Now look at this mess.  Do people realize how hard it is to win games in college football?  Sometimes I wonder...All that said, are dreams are not lost...I just hope the smart Bulls fans realize what the deal is right now.  Lets just win out the rest of the way.  Nothing is lost.   Go Bulls!  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

I think most on here are like myself and displeased by the horrible clock management and coaching. We should have won the game, but our coach played not to lose. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

1 loss (not to UCF) was our margin for error this season to achieve the goal of a conference championship and NY6 bowl. Now we have no margin for error. There is reason for concern about how we will fare in games going forward, but the season goals are still achievable.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You say "vanished like a fart in the wind ..." my wife will tell you a stiff breeze won't keep my farts from lingering.  THAT is how this loss will be with me.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

This was all about coaching. We are no doubt the more talented team.  Unless something changes beating UCF and winning conference is going to be difficult to achieve. I hope I’m wrong.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

19 minutes ago, bulls phanatic said:

This was all about coaching. We are no doubt the more talented team.  Unless something changes beating UCF and winning conference is going to be difficult to achieve. I hope I’m wrong.  

If they “coach” like they did tonight ucf will kick our ass 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I think most on here are like myself and displeased by the horrible clock management and coaching. We should have won the game, but our coach played not to lose. 

Every Saturday is like groundhog’s day with CCS

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

Several missed opportunities in the game. I think Houston twice muffled punts, one bounced off the back of one of their players, and we failed to recover. Mazzi dropped a sure pick-six. Failing to convert on 4th and short deep in their territory. And of course, giving up the 4th & long. Unlike the Temple game last year where we simply got our ***** kicked, this is one we should have had, and let slip away.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

7 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

You say "vanished like a fart in the wind ..." my wife will tell you a stiff breeze won't keep my farts from lingering.  THAT is how this loss will be with me.

We need a new pair of underwear after this one.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Win out including an expected undefeated and Top 15 ranked ucf, and then beat a ranked Memphis in the championship game ... we'll be in our NY6 bowl.

Beat UConn !!

Go BULLS !!!

• Upvote 1