• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Week 4 Uniforms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I like an occasional change in uniform, but not every week.

I like the regular green and gold combo like we had for Illinois. Keep it simple and classy.

Edited by TallyBull

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

green & white

Please USF, just stop it.  You don't market the first green out, then you not only not market the white out for the Illinois game, but you also hand out thousands of green t-shirts to students, and then you send out a tweet the day before the game "trying" to get people to wear specific colors for Temple?  Looks like 746 people voted - much more (about 700 more) than I thought.  I'm gonna assume it was mostly students.  And let's see, the options were:

A - Endzones Green & Sidelines White

B - All gold (good luck finding an all gold shirt out there - slim pickin's)

C - Wear your favorite color

So I would imagine students would most likely choose A since it would mean they are all in green (which is most likely the only color of the few shirts they can afford).  I bet if they had an all-green choice it would have won.  By the way, A won by 35 people over C.  It would be nice if USF took this more seriously, because I bet this board could seriously swing a vote!

I doubted this would work before the season, but told myself I'd be a team player and do it, but not after the handing out of green shirts at a white-out.  I'm gonna pull a Charlie Strong and it's the same green from here on out!

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

I co-sign.  I'm all about that SoFlo.

Where?  With an online store by any chance?

Tyrone Mall... whatever they call sports fanatic now

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Boomer said:

Please USF, just stop it.  You don't market the first green out, then you not only not market the white out for the Illinois game, but you also hand out thousands of green t-shirts to students, and then you send out a tweet the day before the game "trying" to get people to wear specific colors for Temple?  Looks like 746 people voted - much more (about 700 more) than I thought.  I'm gonna assume it was mostly students.  And let's see, the options were:

A - Endzones Green & Sidelines White

B - All gold (good luck finding an all gold shirt out there - slim pickin's)

C - Wear your favorite color

So I would imagine students would most likely choose A since it would mean they are all in green (which is most likely the only color of the few shirts they can afford).  I bet if they had an all-green choice it would have won.  By the way, A won by 35 people over C.  It would be nice if USF took this more seriously, because I bet this board could seriously swing a vote!

I doubted this would work before the season, but told myself I'd be a team player and do it, but not after the handing out of green shirts at a white-out.  I'm gonna pull a Charlie Strong and it's the same green from here on out!

These are my exact feelings. There's too large of a disconnect between the intent and execution. Whoever made these options obviously isn't even aware that their own school doesn't sell gold anything. First red flag to me. Another thing is, this was only a twitter poll? With 700 votes. That's like ~5% of the attendance of a game. Do they honestly expect that to work? Was there even a facebook post? They're not reaching out in the proper formats. Honestly I feel like I could do a better job in my spare time, for free, while working full time. It's pretty disappointing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,579
  • Days Won:  29

I needed a new white shirt :) 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

18 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

I want some of that SoFlo in our life

As long as the team has learned to tuck in their shirts