• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Calm down, waaaay too much panic.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

Yea both games sucked, but both games had a blocked punt that resulted in a score, dropped passes from recievers, hell the stony brook game had 2 easy dropped interceptions and both had bad field position to start the game. Yet we still kept our 30pt game streak going and still 2-0. Our weakest link from last year (the defense) is now our strongest. Im not worried one bit, my goggles are still on. The blocked punts, dropped passess and field position are all game mood and rythm changers. Lets not forget it was also raining. Once we clean up the drops and special teams, all will be well. Plus I dont see the players staying silent if the offense doesn't improve. I doubt Sterling Gilbert allows this offense to suck all year, nor will Charlie allow it. We got lucky enough to start our season with 2 cupcakes. We still have a full season ahead. We have a good defense now and the offense will catch up. Have a little faith in the football Gods.

On a side note, I find it funny how many people shitted on Taggart, saying QF did all the work, we "out athlete" other teams, Taggart is a bad play caller. Well he's gone and our offense declined, Oregon scored over 70 pts and he is having success.Give the man his props. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Yea both games sucked, but both games had a blocked punt that resulted in a score, dropped passes from recievers, hell the stony brook game had 2 easy dropped interceptions and both had bad field position to start the game. Yet we still kept our 30pt game streak going and still 2-0. Our weakest link from last year (the defense) is now our strongest. Im not worried one bit, my goggles are still on. The blocked punts, dropped passess and field position are all game mood and rythm changers. Lets not forget it was also raining. Once we clean up the drops and special teams, all will be well. Plus I dont see the players staying silent if the offense doesn't improve. I doubt Sterling Gilbert allows this offense to suck all year, nor will Charlie allow it. We got lucky enough to start our season with 2 cupcakes. We still have a full season ahead. We have a good defense now and the offense will catch up. Have a little faith in the football Gods.

On a side note, I find it funny how many people shitted on Taggart, saying QF did all the work, we "out athlete" other teams, Taggart is a bad play caller. Well he's gone and our offense declined, Oregon scored over 70 pts and he is having success.Give the man his props. 

Respectfully, you  sound like a fat kid who fancies cheetohs explaining why they're fat while never mentioning overeating, portion control or lack of excercise and merely reciting an excuse about their leptin receptors being 'off' leading them to be fat.  No reality or responsibility for the real problem.

Bottom line: Winners win.  Losers explain why they lose in perfectly cited bundles of bullsh** meant to never really reveal the real reason and still allowing them to believe it's not only not their fault, allow them to remain average  while believing inside they they aren't.   Far easier to sleep explaining why you suck and how it really unrelated to you  as compared to exposing why you suck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

That's all fine and dandy. Until you realize we almost lost the streak of scoring 30+ to Stony Brook. Hell, we were a bounce or two from losing the game. That's not ok by any stretch of the imagination. This isn't April baseball. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

8 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Bottom line: Winners win.

Then why all of this stream of consciousness, rambling ******** ....??

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Then why all of this stream of consciousness, rambling ******** ....??

Triple B-  stick to football.  Dropped passes, infantile and non adaptive play calling, blocked punts-  the easy stuff- enough discussion fodder there.  Personal stuff so beneath you...save that for Orlando team.

back to the discussion...grab my hand I'll bring you back to the front of the line...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

25 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Respectfully, you  sound like a fat kid who fancies cheetohs explaining why they're fat while never mentioning overeating, portion control or lack of excercise and merely reciting an excuse about their leptin receptors being 'off' leading them to be fat.  No reality or responsibility for the real problem.

Bottom line: Winners win.  Losers explain why they lose in perfectly cited bundles of bullsh** meant to never really reveal the real reason and still allowing them to believe it's not only not their fault, allow them to remain average  while believing inside they they aren't.   Far easier to sleep explaining why you suck and how it really unrelated to you  as compared to exposing why you suck.

6 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Triple B-  stick to football.  Dropped passes, infantile and non adaptive play calling, blocked punts-  the easy stuff- enough discussion fodder there.  Personal stuff so beneath you...save that for Orlando team.

back to the discussion...grab my hand I'll bring you back to the front of the line...

We won and as you said, that's really the bottom line.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

8 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Triple B-  stick to football.  Dropped passes, infantile and non adaptive play calling, blocked punts-  the easy stuff- enough discussion fodder there.

27 minutes ago, dclenden said:

Bottom line: Winners win.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,555
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, dclenden said:

Bottom line "winners win" and we happen to have two......"wins". Ya proved my point. 

Edited by Gatorbull325