• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oregon reaches out to Willie Taggart

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

Maybe Willie tells Knight he's an Under Armour guy. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Same here.  I'm in Vegas on business glued to my iPad waiting on an announcement.

Since there hasn't been anything announced at this point, I would assume that they are holding off until they can milk the East Coast viewership.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Maybe Willie tells Knight he's an Under Armour guy. 

xgz9nkR.gif

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667

2 minutes ago, Sharpiez_R_Us15 said:

Yeah I was going to say. It's almost 1am here, but only 10pm over there so a lot can come out. That's how it is. I'm in news, I know haha. You guys are all have the "USF Shades" on tho. If you're following the Oregon side of it, you can see that there's been talks about Chip Kelly being there today and leaving to head back to Cali about an hour ago. So right now, I would say the Chip Kelly talk is wayyyyy more than Taggart right now. Just my opinion tho. I was here when we did Holtz and I'm here to do this "watch". But i'm highly confident Willie is staying here. 

I've been noticing that as well. Although I haven't seen any "credible" sources that are backing the Chip talk.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25

Ironic too I was just going thru the "On This Day" page on my Facebook and I posted on December 7th at 11:30pm welcoming Willie. Man, that will blow if 4 years to the date we say goodbye to the same man. Please Lord don't let it be 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

23 minutes ago, Sharpiez_R_Us15 said:

Yeah I was going to say. It's almost 1am here, but only 10pm over there so a lot can come out. That's how it is. I'm in news, I know haha. You guys are all have the "USF Shades" on tho. If you're following the Oregon side of it, you can see that there's been talks about Chip Kelly being there today and leaving to head back to Cali about an hour ago. So right now, I would say the Chip Kelly talk is wayyyyy more than Taggart right now. Just my opinion tho. I was here when we did Holtz and I'm here to do this "watch". But i'm highly confident Willie is staying here. 

Hope you're right. I didn't see where the plane came from (assumed Maine as that's where he's been) but I did see a post saying he landed back in San Jose an hour or so ago.

The thing about them and Chip and I've been reading their 24/7 board since Sunday is it just seems like a big conspiracy. They seem to be grasping at straws and some of it makes 0 sense. I saw a post where Chip has been seceretly flying to Eugene on weekends and leaving at 4 am the last 3 weeks, weird that the 49ers were in Miami and Chicago the last 2, doesn't seem logical.

I hope it's Chip though.

Edited by 206BULL

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25

well looks like he's out of the running. So Chip & Willie then

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

It's 6:15am and Bret has spoken