• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can Everyone Calm the &#%$ Down?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, smazza said:

no reason to calm down

the faithful has every reason and right to be upset

we should demand excellence and not be ashamed

DEMAND EXCELLENCE!!!!!!!

:angrymob::trainwreck:

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,489
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Joe said:

A few days ago we were running the table hosting the AAC championship, and playing in a the Cotton Bowl.

Now we're awful and will struggle to win most of our remaining games.

Can't anyone enjoy the freaking fact that it's the end of October and we have a shot of winning 10 games? Can anyone enjoy the fact that we still have a shot of the AAC still? 

The loss sucks and we no longer control our destiny but We were awful for 4 years and are finally swinging back up.

It seems like so many just want everything.

Complain about the play calling, the defense, whatever. That's fine...but don't **** all over the team because they didn't meet your overinflated expectations.

For some, anything but an undefeated season is a complete failure.  It's a totally unrealistic expectation.  I remember the days of having a good defense and sub-par offense.  This offense is exciting to watch, but they shouldn't be expected to score a td every possession in order to win the game.  Let's not tear down the team and throw out the season because of one game.  I think they know what they need to improve.  Let's hope for an effort against Navy similar to how FSU played us after losing to Louisville.  These guys need to be mad and pissed off at losing. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, smazza said:

no reason to calm down

the faithful has every reason and right to be upset

we should demand excellence and not be ashamed

Fully agree Steve....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

I almost always rewatch the game the next day....cant do it this time

Same, I already erased it

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,527
  • Days Won:  28

I agree with this post. Im judt going to enjoy the season and support the team. This year we was worried about the Offensive live, but they are kicking ass this year. Defensive end was suppose to be out strength but is not. We still have Tramal Ivy and the other Juco guy joining the team. Eventually the right players will get thier opportunity to take USF to the next level. Im happy at USF direction. So I can live with our FIRST conference loss. We are 6-1 with 4 games left. 5 if you count out bowl game. So we have 5 chances at a 10 win season. Hell we only need 3 wins to tie our winningest sean which was 2007.  Just let the year play out maaaan. 

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Maybe most but not me. Go back over the last two weeks and I said this was an 8-4 team that got fat on a weak schedule. The offense is good enough to win just about every game and the defense is bad enough to lose half.

I agree with you. I think a lot on here got starry eyed over some wins over subpar opponents. I just had a bit of a back and forth yesterday with someone who thought we'd blow out Boise State which was an asinine statement. 

I believe some on here need to either temper their expectations/view points OR not blow up on the team when they don't meet their insanely inflated expectations.

This team is still pretty good and could win out, they can certainly lose a couple too, but they are good enough be win every game.