• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Injuries

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, HR Bull said:

Here we go again. Every time we slip he digs on us. #shotsfiredpartduce

I don't know if it's even a dig on us more than just a rude comment. A fan wanted answers, so they went to someone who they thought would have them, and that's the kind of response it illicits. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011

36 minutes ago, TromBull12 said:

His numbers say otherwise. He has willed this team to victory plenty of times. Some of y'all Crack me up with how quick y'all are to heap coals on QF when we lose. 

He didn't get the punt blocked. He didn't let the other team score 30+ points. He led all of the under 2 min touchdown drives. 

He threw catchable balls with the exception of like 2 skip passes. He didn't throw any interceptions and he created plays with his legs... what more was he supposed to do?

I'll second (or third) this.

We have one of, if not the best QB in our conference and all some people do on this board is ***** about him.

the numbers don't lie, 15 touchdowns PASSING, More rushing. Going to be a 1000 yard rusher, doesn't turn the ball over often, he will own every USF QB record when he leaves here.

that defense though. I really have nothing positive to say about their performance this year.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I don't know if it's even a dig on us more than just a rude comment. A fan wanted answers, so they went to someone who they thought would have them, and that's the kind of response it illicits. 

Douche canoe mode is just his primary mo. 

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

QF, by far, was our best player during that game. 

No question. I hope he is healthy

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

I think he may have tweaked something on that run where he ran out in the open field. Looked like he should have scored. If that was the case it might have been better to rest him than and not when we were on the goal line. Should have gone wildcat on that play and had DJ back there. Poor Kean was a sitting duck.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,405
  • Days Won:  5

And the times pays this beat writer exactly to do what......if you can believe how bad it is now, it gets even worse come basketball season.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, TromBull12 said:

His numbers say otherwise. He has willed this team to victory plenty of times. Some of y'all Crack me up with how quick y'all are to heap coals on QF when we lose. 

He didn't get the punt blocked. He didn't let the other team score 30+ points. He led all of the under 2 min touchdown drives. 

He threw catchable balls with the exception of like 2 skip passes. He didn't throw any interceptions and he created plays with his legs... what more was he supposed to do?

THIS, SO MUCH THIS!

I'm not a big Flowers fan but he didn't do anything to lose us that game outside of a few times he took sacks. He wasn't the problem and has only been a problem in 1 game so far this year which was FSU. Flowers can lead this team to an AAC title, or at least contention. I can't say the same for our garbage defense...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

To be fair,

Hown many different people on Twitter asked JK the same question? I know I saw him RT his response at least twice. He will get the injury update on Monday, if CWT gives it to him. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  301
  • Days Won:  0

Without QF might as well flush the season down the toilet. Hope he's not hurt too bad. He has his flaws but last night he put the offense on his back.

Edited by Soopuh Fly

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

7 minutes ago, Ionbull said:

To be fair,

Hown many different people on Twitter asked JK the same question? I know I saw him RT his response at least twice. He will get the injury update on Monday, if CWT gives it to him. 

People are curious. It's a legitimate question. One of the three best players on the team and then Kean comes in and appears to get hurt as well. 

But I also expect Taggart to give an answer to this on Monday.