• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do Over?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

I would agree with Dogma. Watching us blow that game at the bounce house and for them to then go on and beat Baylor was salt in the wound. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Days Won:  3

39 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Because a do-over of a single game would not change any other outcome of any bygone season, I'll go with restoring our pride and say I'll do McNeese State over again.  

Actually if we changed Memphis 2015 to a victory that would put us in the AACCG over Temple IIRC. Not saying we beat Houston but that definitely changes some things.

C Florida 2013 for sure. We came real close.... in fact, a lot of people forget that their best  team ever almost lost to their 2-win rival in Orlando! The true freshman Mike White had the two minute drill going at the end of the game until he threw a pick, but I remember thinking at least there was marked improvement from McNeese. 

• Topic Count:  2,335
  • Content Count:  21,335
  • Days Won:  10

Maryland last year.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Dogma said:

ucf 2013

I almost went with McNeese.. but wining vs ucf in 2013 would have prevented them from winning the conference and a BCS game.  Which is basically the main reason some media people put that program over USF.

Also, ucf fans probably would shut up about that loss seeing that a team that lost to McNeese and won only only one other game before them would end up beating them.

I think they still would have won the conference if we had beaten them. They would have been 7-1, tied with L'ville but I assume the first tiebreaker is head to head. All we would have had is we beat them in their best season ever blah blah blah ..... McNeese State all the way in that case.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

None.... We are who we are because of where we have been...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

I get the arguments for the UCF game, but McNeese all the way...remove that embarrassment 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, Ionbull said:

Actually if we changed Memphis 2015 to a victory that would put us in the AACCG over Temple IIRC. Not saying we beat Houston but that definitely changes some things.

C Florida 2013 for sure. We came real close.... in fact, a lot of people forget that their best  team ever almost lost to their 2-win rival in Orlando! The true freshman Mike White had the two minute drill going at the end of the game until he threw a pick, but I remember thinking at least there was marked improvement from McNeese. 

Either Memphis or Navy last year. Either victory would have put us in the CCG

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

4 hours ago, Dogma said:

ucf 2013

I almost went with McNeese.. but wining vs ucf in 2013 would have prevented them from winning the conference and a BCS game.  Which is basically the main reason some media people put that program over USF.

Also, ucf fans probably would shut up about that loss seeing that a team that lost to McNeese and won only only one other game before them would end up beating them.

this!