• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2017 USF VS San Jose State Moved

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

17 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

This will definitely be a road trip for us.  San Francisco with a side trip to Napa/Sonoma will make it a great getaway.

And if you wanna see where your old pal, Dean, used to reside...take a drive over to 150 Graham Avenue, Apartment #3, ...not that far...about a fifteen or twenty minute walk. But you should probably drive. With the windows up. Traveling at a relatively fast speed...and don't make eye contact. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784

10 hours ago, HR Bull said:

I love that white knuckle ride. Maintain your speed and try to keep 3 of the 4 tires on the road and you'll be fine

One of life's simple pleasures was getting up on Saturday morning, wheelin' down HWY-1 out of Monterey south to Big Sur or up to San Francisco. The daytime is fine, very scenic, but if you really, really wanna get the old heart a poundin', make that run at night! It's beautiful beyond belief! 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bausfkid said:

As great a city as San Francisco is, the only trip next year is to New Orleans vs Tulane.

This. Although we spent a few days in Frisco when we played in Reno. I know a few days are not nearly enough, but we gotta pick and choose.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637

16 hours ago, charsibb said:

PCH is worth the drive, but if you have a fear of heights, drive the coast road from south to north, not north to south. That way you have the mountains on your right, and the ocean's a whole lane away instead of right there. If possible, I will never drive it again north to south. VERY scary.

If anybody wants to fly into LA, take the train to Ventura, and ride up the coast road from here, let me know.

Just noticed your location.  I was just in Oxnard a year ago - have a lot of family out there.  Will be good to go back out there and combine another visit with the game.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  279
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

This will definitely be a road trip for us.  San Francisco with a side trip to Napa/Sonoma will make it a great getaway.

Let me know if you make it up to Napa/Sonoma and maybe we can do a winery meetup. I live pretty close. This goes for everyone!

Edited by pacificd
spelling
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

15 hours ago, charsibb said:

Then you should try the Lake Hughes Road northbound out of Castaic someday. I went south and was still scared to death at 5 mph in some places with a 45 mph limit. I don't know how you thrill junkies do it.

https://goo.gl/maps/VpjJQV9PKNx

Thought you lived in the DC, Virginia area??? The mind is gone or please tell me you moved.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

28 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Thought you lived in the DC, Virginia area??? The mind is gone or please tell me you moved.

He pulled a Forrest Gump and walked across the country, which is why he disappeared for so long ..... he's now a surfer dude in Cali.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, pacificd said:

Let me know if you make it up to Napa/Sonoma and maybe we can do a winery meetup. I live pretty close. This goes for everyone!

I'll be reaching out to you.  My wife loves the BV winery and the restaurant that is located adjacent to BV is great also.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  279
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, bullnupe said:

I'll be reaching out to you.  My wife loves the BV winery and the restaurant that is located adjacent to BV is great also.  

Cool. My wife and I are into wine so yeah. We spend a lot of time in both Napa and Sonoma.