• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS Tampa Questioning USF athletics expense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

31 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

Ask yourself this, why are they pointing out USF?

Well, through a completely exhaustive research process of .08 seconds, during which time I had to stop worrying about more important things like my itchy *******, I'd say it's because a Tampa station is responsible for producing things someone in Tampa might be interested in. Also, USF is in Tampa.

Weren't you the one complaining a couple weeks ago about Doppler 9000's coverage of USF?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Also, USF is in Tampa.

I think that was discussed at length in another thread...:popcorn:

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Wrong!

Derogatory and accusatory articles are worth more clicks. More clicks equals more time spent on the page which generates more add revenue. See, I can be a realist too. :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

6 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Well, through a completely exhaustive research process of .08 seconds, during which time I had to stop worrying about more important things like my itchy *******, I'd say it's because a Tampa station is responsible for producing things someone in Tampa might be interested in. Also, USF is in Tampa.

Weren't you the one complaining a couple weeks ago about Doppler 9000's coverage of USF?

I complained about the overly negative theme of articles about USF and yes I pointed out that Doppler had a link to an abundance of them.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I heard Jim Cantore hates us, too.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I heard Jim Cantore hates us, too.

Screw that guy.  I hear Dagmar Midcap loves us.  Look her up.  

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Wrong!

Derogatory and accusatory articles are worth more clicks. More clicks equals more time spent on the page which generates more add revenue. See, I can be a realist too. :icon_drink:

Dude chill out. It's just an article. No need to spaz out and cry on about it.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,425
  • Days Won:  19

3 hours ago, Azmodi said:

Ask yourself this, why are they pointing out USF? When you answer that question, you'll understand. They are not targeting other schools. Other schools are mentioned but, were not the target of their story. Why is USF whom isn't the largest offender, UCF has a larger percentage then us as does Rutgers but, they aren't the target. Why????????

Because USF has nothing to show for it...

Guest PCBull14

lol considering USF isn't even close to the worse offender...its hilarious for a story like this to come out. I hate Tampa News Papers and the news on television is even worse. Seems about right for this part of the state. Dump that can't fix its own issues!! Lets not talk about issues that are actually a problem in the city and region.  Lets spend all our time covering dumb ass stories. Oh I got a good one, lets make it look like our local University is the biggest offender for crime 99% of colleges are doing. The best part is aren't even close the worse offender in their state and conference!!!!! Lets not call out FSU for subs more then 30% of what USF does.

Maybe dropping down to D-1AA is the best thing to do for USF. Maybe some of you will stop your ******** every chance you get to lash out at the school. You hate Judy, hate the athletic budget, hate CWT, what the *** else is there for you to hate about USF? You'll find it, as you trolls always do. This board cracks me up and some of you call yourself USF fans :roflmao:

Holding USF at gun point when the school right down the road and other schools all over the state and region are WAY worse offenders then USF. Sounds about right for this ungrateful fan base. Our athletic department is in good hands. Still think Harlan is a sellout for the money, but hey that's why he was hired. To raise funds and improve the product as fast as possible The weak are being weeded out, people were allowed sit on their hands and do nothing and suck far to long under DW.

The kicker reading all these previous posts, to have the conversation turn to Obama? :applause: WTF does he have to do with anything. Can't wait to see what you have to say about HRC when her term is over.

Edited by PCBull14

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

13 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

lol considering USF isn't even close to the worse offender...its hilarious for a story like this to come out. I hate Tampa News Papers and the news on television is even worse. Seems about right for this part of the state. Dump that can't fix its own issues!! Lets not talk about issues that are actually a problem in the city and region.  Lets spend all our time covering dumb ass stories. Oh I got a good one, lets make it look like our local University is the biggest offender for crime 99% of colleges are doing. The best part is aren't even close the worse offender in their state and conference!!!!! Lets not call out FSU for subs more then 30% of what USF does.

Maybe dropping down to D-1AA is the best thing to do for USF. Maybe some of you will stop your ******** every chance you get to lash out at the school. You hate Judy, hate the athletic budget, hate CWT, what the *** else is there for you to hate about USF? You'll find it, as you trolls always do. This board cracks me up and some of you call yourself USF fans :roflmao:

Holding USF at gun point when the school right down the road and other schools all over the state and region are WAY worse offenders then USF. Sounds about right for this ungrateful fan base. Our athletic department is in good hands. Still think Harlan is a sellout for the money, but hey that's why he was hired. To raise funds and improve the product as fast as possible The weak are being weeded out, people were allowed sit on their hands and do nothing and suck far to long under DW.

The kicker reading all these previous posts, to have the conversation turn to Obama? :applause: WTF does he have to do with anything. Can't wait to see what you have to say about HRC when her term is over.

We're the local school, so the local news is going to cover us and not other schools "right" down the road. What's so hard to understand about that?