• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT Interviewing at SC

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

SEC network reporting that Will Muschamp has been offered the job at SC. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Tanner is the most loved ad in the country by the coaches. He maybe get every coach in the country a raise

LOL, what is this a job fair?

their fans can be kind of funny on their boards

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

SEC network reporting that Will Muschamp has been offered the job at SC. 

Wow :/

believe that if you want to.  

Oh don't worry I will. You need to recognize that this is the way college football in our conference will be conducted almost every year. Success leads to $ opportunities. EVERY successful program in the AAC will have to deal with this and plan accordingly. Coaches will come and go so recruits will hear the same story from EVERONE. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Heard a rumor that CWT is on his way to Provo for an interview.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Heard a rumor that CWT is on his way to Provo for an interview.  

lol I was looking for that link

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

If I was Harlan, I would sit tight and call the bluff of the agent representing Coach Taggart. Extend Coach Taggart mid-season next year if he gets us off to a good start. USC is not hiring Taggart - that's laughable. They are doing the standard affirmative action interview necessitated by their HR department. I wouldn't lose sleep over any of this - Taggart knows he has it well here. Is USC a better position presently - of course. However, the kitchen is a hell've lot hotter in SEC country. The AD at USC is not going to risk his job on an unproven coach. In six years, Coach Taggart has beaten two P5 schools (Kentucky and Syracuse). That isn't getting you a job in the SEC... 

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Coach Taggart has beaten two P5 schools (Kentucky and Syracuse). That isn't getting you a job in the SEC... 

I know Temple isn't a P5 but we beat the powerhouse known as Temple as well.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Oh don't worry I will. You need to recognize that this is the way college football in our conference will be conducted almost every year. Success leads to $ opportunities. EVERY successful program in the AAC will have to deal with this and plan accordingly. Coaches will come and go so recruits will hear the same story from EVERONE. 

you need to realize that this does not happen almost every year.  If our coach is interviewing for jobs every year or almost every year it will effect recruiting, to think otherwise is nieve.... Silly.

• Downvote 4

If I was Harlan, I would sit tight and call the bluff of the agent representing Coach Taggart. Extend Coach Taggart mid-season next year if he gets us off to a good start. USC is not hiring Taggart - that's laughable. They are doing the standard affirmative action interview necessitated by their HR department. I wouldn't lose sleep over any of this - Taggart knows he has it well here. Is USC a better position presently - of course. However, the kitchen is a hell've lot hotter in SEC country. The AD at USC is not going to risk his job on an unproven coach. In six years, Coach Taggart has beaten two P5 schools (Kentucky and Syracuse). That isn't getting you a job in the SEC... 

I agree 100% with your reasoning for the interview but think a raise should be given ( this will especially be needed for the coordinators )