• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MIAMI BEACH BOWL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Per USF Athletics:

USF Students can purchase a discounted ticket for $20.00 (plus service fees) compliments of USF Athletics and USF Student Government. Students can log in to their USF Student Account to purchase tickets and may purchase a maximum of one (1) discounted student ticket. Students may purchase additional guest tickets for $68.75 each, and all seats will be seated next to one another. Students who purchase a bowl game ticket will be notified on Monday, December 14th with further instructions regarding ticket pick up.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=210564887

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Thanks for sharing this.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just ordered 4 tickets through USF.  I guess we find out on December 9th our seats and then we're charged?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

I can't figure out how to sign up for the fan bus.  Anybody have a link to the actual registration process?

I can't figure out how to sign up for the fan bus.  Anybody have a link to the actual registration process?

Including extra info if others are interested:

------------

USF will offer a bus to fans who would like to travel to the Miami Beach Bowl the day of the game. Purchase of the bus trip includes admission into the USF Alumni Tailgate on the West Plaza of Marlins Park in Miami. The bus will make pick ups in two separate locations: the Lee Roy Selmon Athletics Center on the USF Tampa campus at 6:30 am, and the mall at University Square in Sarasota at 7:45 am on December 21. The cost of the bus does not include the cost of a ticket, which must be purchased separately. The bus will depart Miami 30 minutes after the bowl game has concluded.

Bus ticket prices are:

Adults (ages 13+): $115

Youth (ages 6-12): $70

Youth (ages 0-5): $50

PURCHASE YOUR SEAT ON THE BUS HERE.

Edited by Dogma

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

There are some cheap flights because it is a Monday.  I guess that's one benefit to having a game Monday at 2:00.  

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

The Miami Bowl might not be great but it's better than the Arizona Bowl.  I feel bad for the MWC, for the first time ever a bowl game will have 2 teams FROM THE SAME CONFERENCE.  

Things are even worse for the Mountain West. The Arizona Bowl will be the first bowl game since 1994 to not be televised on national TV, and many people in Arizona won't even get the game.

The Miami Bowl might not be great but it's better than the Arizona Bowl.  I feel bad for the MWC, for the first time ever a bowl game will have 2 teams FROM THE SAME CONFERENCE.  

Things are even worse for the Mountain West. The Arizona Bowl will be the first bowl game since 1994 to not be televised on national TV, and many people in Arizona won't even get the game.

WOW!

If it happened to the American I would be pissed!  But since its the WAC I can only shake my head and laugh.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Dogma for that information on the Bus.  We have purchased our seats already!  Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Just ordered 4 tickets through USF.  I guess we find out on December 9th our seats and then we're charged?

I imagine you'll be charged as soon as they figure out that they have more tix available than requests. Then they'll prioritize for location and send them out. You won't know your seats until you get them .... probably weekend or first of next week.

• Upvote 1