• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You HAVE to GO to the Bowl Game

Not only would I be unlikely to go to the game, I might not even be able to watch the game... This is bad scheduling on the part of the AAC and ESPN.  If it was at night, I might have been able to get a 1/2 day off and drive down in time for kickoff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

If it is the Miami game at 2:30, hopefully USF will run some buses down from the campus and back same day for those that don't want to do all that driving.  Just did it in 2 days for the basketball game down there.  I would not want to do all that in one day after drinking and watching a game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Man that Miami date blows I was going to take some time off before Christmas but work monday.

Should take 4 hours to get back home so around 10pm. 

Maybe I can make it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I have never missed a USF bowl game. I look forward to seeing my buddies who have also never missed a USF bowl game (a dwindling number!). We must show a good traveling crowd to be considered for big games. It is the main reason FSU agreed to another series with us... and could be the reason future home-and-home series get signed, not to mention better bowl opportunities. Don't buy on secondary markets. Suck it up and buy through USF so it counts!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I have never missed a USF bowl game. I look forward to seeing my buddies who have also never missed a USF bowl game (a dwindling number!). We must show a good traveling crowd to be considered for big games. It is the main reason FSU agreed to another series with us... and could be the reason future home-and-home series get signed, not to mention better bowl opportunities. Don't buy on secondary markets. Suck it up and buy through USF so it counts!!

excellent post!

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

If it is the Miami game at 2:30, hopefully USF will run some buses down from the campus and back same day for those that don't want to do all that driving.  Just did it in 2 days for the basketball game down there.  I would not want to do all that in one day after drinking and watching a game.

Hate quoting myself but spoke with someone from USF at the BB yesterday.  Seems they are out of the travel business.  A change in philosophy based mostly on losing money on most of the trips they have run in years gone by.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

Hate quoting myself but spoke with someone from USF at the BB yesterday.  Seems they are out of the travel business.  A change in philosophy based mostly on losing money on most of the trips they have run in years gone by.

That's probably a smart fiscal move but maybe they could partner with an outside source .... busing students to the Florida bowls should be something they definitely should try to do, though

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Keep in mind a lot of kids will be on winter break on the 21st. I bet there's a good number of them from Miami who will be like "USF's playing down here? Let's go". 

I wouldn't rule out seeing a lot of the kids who live in the Tampa bay area head south for a few days. Miami's easy to get to, it's a fun city for young people. We should have a good student turnout.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

All I want is to go to the Bowl game and if its in Miami on Monday well **** it... that's gonna be real hard with Christmas on Friday. Boss will not like it at all. It's gotta be ST Pete or the Cure Bowl. i hope people in the right places are reading this stuff.

• Upvote 1