• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIRE ANTIGUA!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Give him time...    USF Basketball is one of the least desirable positions in the country. No coach has been able to solve us just yet..

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Turning around a basketball team is much easier than turning around a football program.

Losing to Troy and NJIT at home is unacceptable.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61975825.jpg

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Actually, I was expecting to lose last night. NJIT returned five players including a pre-season All American. I'm disappointed we blew multiple big leads - but eventually shots were going to fall for NJIT. NJIT beat Michigan last season at Michigan. After our first game, I had no doubt we weren't winning today. By the way, you'll see NJIT in the Dance this year. Mark it down. They are a good team that plays with poise. We are going to take our lumps for sure.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Actually, I was expecting to lose last night. NJIT returned five players including a pre-season All American. I'm disappointed we blew multiple big leads - but eventually shots were going to fall for NJIT. NJIT beat Michigan last season at Michigan. After our first game, I had no doubt we weren't winning today. By the way, you'll see NJIT in the Dance this year. Mark it down. They are a good team that plays with poise. We are going to take our lumps for sure.

NJIT looked terrible last nite and only have one guy that can shoot.  Our ladies team would have beaten them. 

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Absolutely not. He was left with nothing by players leaving. He was in the same spot as Taggart building from nothing. He gets 3 years no matter what. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  361

Way to early to talk of fireing him. However this team has been sloppy in both games and basically gave away two wins.COA has to bear the brunt of that. 

however I will admit that this one of least athletic USF teams I seen.Their bigs look like they have cement shoes and the backcourt has shown very little quickness.

However they still had enough talent to beat the two teams they lost to. 

Unless something drastically happens they may not even match last years record.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Absolutely not. He was left with nothing by players leaving. He was in the same spot as Taggart building from nothing. He gets 3 years no matter what.

No way he gets fired after this year, but maybe the honeymoon for Harlan and COA will finally be over. Those 2 can do no wrong and I don't get it.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

No way he gets fired after this year, but maybe the honeymoon for Harlan and COA will finally be over. Those 2 can do no wrong and I don't get it.

Just like most of us don't get your intense hatred of both when they've barely had a chance to make their mark.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

NJIT looked terrible last nite and only have one guy that can shoot.  Our ladies team would have beaten them. 

I mean I feel your sarcasm but let's not get carried away with saying the WBB team would have beat them.

40% from the field and 60 from the strip isn't going to win many games in any conference. 

I agree about loosing to NJIT being unacceptable. Usually when you out rebound a team like we did, there are few reasons to loose a game like that unless you have a horrible shooting night. This has to change. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

Just like most of us don't get your intense hatred of both when they've barely had a chance to make their mark.

I actually like the Harlan hire, and think he has done an above average job so far, but the blind support of everything he does is out of control.

I am in the minority but I don't think Wollard did a god awful job, he did many good things while at USF.

Now from the beginning I did not like the COA hire, I hope he proves me wrong but I have seen very little from him to this point. I would have kept Heath another year.

• Downvote 1