• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIRE ANTIGUA!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  324
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, with losses to bottom feeders Troy and NJIT, this has to be the worst start ever for a USF Basketball team. At least we beat Eckerd College in the Exhibition.

I was not a fan of the Antigua hire from the beginning and this just proves my point. Terrible hire!!! I don't understand what Vega and everyone else here saw in this clown. 9 and 23 last year and will be even worse this year. Real bright running off Collins and a couple other players from last year! Now, we have no depth.

For all the positive I heard about Peters, he is a MAJOR disappointment. For all the recruiting prowess I have heard of Antigua, he has what, one player this year that is actually playing (McMurray). Santos is hurt and Da Silva in Ineligible.

In Basketball, a new coach should be able to turn it around quickly. This is beyond unacceptable and pathetic.

Terrible hire by Harlan!

• Downvote 4

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

Wow, with losses to bottom feeders Troy and NJIT, this has to be the worst start ever for a USF Basketball team. At least we beat Eckerd College in the Exhibition.

I was not a fan of the Antigua hire from the beginning and this just proves my point. Terrible hire!!! I don't understand what Vega and everyone else here saw in this clown. 9 and 23 last year and will be even worse this year. Real bright running off Collins and a couple other players from last year! Now, we have no depth.

For all the positive I heard about Peters, he is a MAJOR disappointment. For all the recruiting prowess I have heard of Antigua, he has what, one player this year that is actually playing (McMurray). Santos is hurt and Da Silva in Ineligible.

In Basketball, a new coach should be able to turn it around quickly. This is beyond unacceptable and pathetic.

Terrible hire by Harlan!

Thanks for stopping by, run along now.  See ya!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,747
  • Content Count:  17,442
  • Days Won:  13

He is right.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

:angrymob: yea fire people! Who cares about the fact that we have a bare bone team, and recruiting has been great. Let's fire him before he has a chance to field a full team and possibly succeed. :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,611
  • Days Won:  51

He is right.

i know you mean me....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

i know you mean me....

yea I'm pretty sure they are taking about you, and it's not good.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

I honestly thought this was another joke thread when I clicked on it... Well.. this is awkward.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,747
  • Content Count:  17,442
  • Days Won:  13

:angrymob: yea fire people! Who cares about the fact that we have a bare bone team, and recruiting has been great. Let's fire him before he has a chance to field a full team and possibly succeed. :facepalm:

his best recruits can't even get on campus.

• Topic Count:  97
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  2

In no way is he right! We are two games into the season and we are screaming to fire him. This truly is embarrassing for this board and all bulls fans who actually support their teams when they are losing. This is exactly what people were saying about taggart a couple of months  ago and now look what happened. You guys need to learn to have some patience. Also, for those of you saying that this team has no talent, do you watch the final score and only focus on the mistakes or actually watch the kids play. Nunez has played great these games, so has perry, and McMurray has an extremely high ceiling. If we stop playing sloppy basketball and cut the turnovers, we would be 2-0 and people would be happy. This is too early in the season to overreact and you guys know that.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'm hoping a healthy Luis Santos, eligible Tulio da Silva and incoming stud Troy Baxter can be difference makers next year. I knew we wouldn't be good this year, but this is really hard to watch. I was hoping for a CBI bid or something. The season is already over and it barely began...sucks.