• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flowers and Johnson good to go!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  54
  • Days Won:  0

I'm just glad that we are showing signs of adjusting at halftime.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831

Y'all are ridiculous! When we lose its ALL on his shoulders. When we win its everyone around him??? Just say you hate the guy already. No coach is alone when they win or lose, so either you have faith in the program and the man running it or you don't, but you can't logically cut him out of the success and pile on for the failures.

Trom, I agree. Haters come out and blame CWT when we loose but give all the winning credit to others around him.

I think that he has grown a lot this year as a coach and become a better "manager" of the game.

Sometimes you have to sit back and let the dogs play and that's what he has done.

It's been working and let's hope we play a full four quarters tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I dont dislike Taggart but I do think the staff surrounding him makes him better. I think he can be a good manager of personnel but his play calling and offensive design the previous two years were dismal.

You know, that is what a good executive does.  You get the right people around you.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801

You know, that is what a good executive does.  You get the right people around you.

Go Bulls!

Agreed!

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I think that he has grown a lot this year as a coach and become a better "manager" of the game.

Which means he wasn't where he needed to be before this year, and still has room for growth.  Which is the point of those that have been critical of CWT.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Go Bulls!

Again, apparently the last two years he did not have the right people around him then.  

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Again, apparently the last two years he did not have the right people around him then.  

I think it's clear to all of us that he didn't. Maybe he still doesn't, I dunno. But I have read that Breshnahan at least was forced upon him by Woolard, and that he was very unhappy with that move. Don't think that's the case with Allen.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

CWT is still young, and we're seeing him grow.  I wish we didn't have the two prior years for growth, but it's water under the bridge.  Hopefully the growth continues and he can build a perennial conference contender soon. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

If the team continues to play the way it has since Memphis we will win 7 games or more this year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390

If we win this game, I'm quite optimistic about finishing the year undefeated...:GoBulls:

• Upvote 1