• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This team is real

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm really proud of these guys...   im going to bed now

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

It has been great these past three weeks and we played Memphis tough.

Great win!

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Team has made many improvements however we need to be able to throw and catch better. Not going to be able to win long term without a passing game.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

I prefer not to drink the Kool Aid and will wait to see how the season plays out before bestowing that the Bulls are for real.

The Bulls look pretty real on TV

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's been a while since we've been over .500 this late into the season.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Just keep getting better.  Really proud of our kids.  Feeling good to be a Bull again.  

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

The great thing about these wins is none of them have been squeakers.  We aren't barely surviving 20-17, or 24-21 or anything, all 3 games were more or less in the bag mid-way through the 4th quarter.  And as others have mentioned, the team seams to get better over course of the game.   The next 2 weeks I think will be the true mental test for the team.  Talent wise, from what we've seen the past 3 weeks, they're good enough to play with and beat Navy or ECU.  But can this team go on the road back to back against tough competition, and bring the necessary intensity to hold serve, that will be the test.  

Really hoping we can go 2-2 over these next 4 games though and clinch a bowl game before the UCF game.  I'd love to see the guys loose for that game with no worries on needing a must win, and see them take the Knights to the woodshed. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

We have beaten FAMU, Syracuse, UCONN, and SMU. A little early on the "real" talk, but this team is once again better than the year before. We will see just how for real we are with the rest of the games on our schedule. I am waiting for a good defense to come at us with a good game plan that basically dares Taggart to throw the football every down because they refuse to get beaten by the run game. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

The best part is that the fire CWT talk is long !!! USF found themselves a heck of a coach!! Thanks Doug Woolard!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  256
  • Days Won:  0

We have beaten FAMU, Syracuse, UCONN, and SMU. A little early on the "real" talk, but this team is once again better than the year before. We will see just how for real we are with the rest of the games on our schedule. I am waiting for a good defense to come at us with a good game plan that basically dares Taggart to throw the football every down because they refuse to get beaten by the run game. 

This. I see SMU rushing 4, dropping 7 back, then watch Flowers drop back, MAYBE make 1 read then take off with nothing but green grass ahead of him for at least 10 yards, and while I don't mind it, I think "what on earth is SMU doing? have they never watched USF play?"

Man up on the WR's, put 7,8 guys in the box, stay at home, and dare, absolutely dare Flowers to try and throw. Odds are he still tries to run or does his patented 'get out of the pocket and then chuck it out of bounds" throw. But to respect him like he's...a respectable passer, and drop back and let him get you for 200 yards rushing instead.. I just don't understand how people paid to do this fail to see in scouting USF what I feel a lot of armchair guys could see in about 5 minutes.