• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

This team is real

Members do not see this ad, Register

This was the best all around game imo. I think Navy will test how good we actually are. Either way this team looks good enough to go bowling.\

I think we have a Top 15 Defense, if our offense can just stay serviceable like it has and take some pressure off the defense, we have a good chance to win most of the stretch

2 out of the 3 of our losses are to top 15 undefeated teams, FSU and Memphis. Maryland was a terrible loss but besides that our team is visibly improving each week, which is a welcome sight

Edited by BULLZ
  • Upvote 1

This team is handling business... they are doing things against "bottom feeders" that other teams have not done.  We shut down that "great" SMU offense that was putting up all those points.  We beat Uconn on their homecoming and took them to the woodshed in the second half.  We gave Syracuse their worst beating of the year.  I keep saying Maryland was our outlier... this team is good.  I want a conference title, not just a bowl game.  It's funny... we are handling business and it feels good.  I think we are going to beat Navy too... 

• Upvote 3