• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How good is this team?  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I'll be at the Navy game.  Looking forward to seeing Bulls in our 2 sections.  I think, relatively speaking, it'll be a good USF turnout, especially if we beat SMU.

Enjoy the game!  Annapolis is a great environment for college football.  I'll be watching on the tube.  I'm hoping the our Bulls shut the crowd up so you can properly enjoy the game. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I think, for this year, 6 - 7 wins is possible. Being an average team in an average conference would be a huge improvement over the past few years.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,807
  • Days Won:  0

Like the Maryland game I suspect we will know if this team has truly changed after Navy game.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

As long as we don't go back to being one dimensional, we have a chance to win every remaining game on our schedule.  We won't win them all, but we have a chance.  I think we can get to 6 wins and a crappy bowl if we keep using the pass to open up our run game.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I think 6-7 wins (outside shot of 8 wins including the bowl game).  I'm going with wins against SMU, UCF and oddly enough Temple.  They have a great defense, but as the UCF game showed, a below average offense.  I think our front 7 can get some pressure and create turnovers, and if we use the 3 back set from the start, and get outside on them more, forcing their secondary to make tackles over their heralded front 7, we may just be able to outscore them in a low scoring affair.  I'd go with Cincy as our best chance for a possible 7th win.  Don't like our road matchups with Navy and ECU at all.  

As for attendance, hoping for 21-22K actual this weekend, and if we can get a win and pull an upset on the road, then 25-27K actual for the Temple game.  Don't think we'll see 30K actual attendance this year at all.  

Edited by Bullshiznitz

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

6 wins do not guarantee a bowl game, as Temple learned last year.  If we beat SMU, UCF (1 win among them), and then scrape by one more team, we'd have 6 wins v teams with sub.500 records,and one FCS team.  THAT...is the type of resume that gets rejected on the fringe (oh, and add that we don't travel well, and 6 wins is a coin toss, if even).

The AAC has an additional Bowl Game now (Cure Bowl), so that would help a 6-6 AAC team.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

I want to win the  conference title.  If we get better every week, we can. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I want to win the  conference title.  If we get better every week, we can. :GoBulls:

Whoa Dere Boy!  - Whoa Dere Boy!   Sarcastic Watch Out Guy

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Not an untrue statement

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Whoa Dere Boy!  - Whoa Dere Boy!   Sarcastic Watch Out Guy

Hey let him dream. Stranger Saturdays have happened. It is refreshing to see abundant optimism on the board again.

• Upvote 1