• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oracle calling out Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,117
  • Days Won:  6

I am really confused about this take responsibility thing.  It is like some people have never been in charge of a department or team before.  When you are the boss/coach/director that whole thing is yours.  Every touchdown, penalty, first down, win, loss etc.  

Of course he knows that; anyone in that position does.   

Complain about the play calling - I get that - parsing pronouns in quotes from articles seems a bit nit picky.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I'd be okay if Taggart stopped talking to the media until he won a few games.

Everything that can be said has been said

Pretty sure he is obligated by the conference rules and his contract to make himself available to the media. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Have to remember that JO is still a student, I believe ..... that column could just as well be a post on this board considering the current climate here .... a long, gramatically correct post.

Speaks about grammatically correct posts ... misspells grammatically.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Speaks about grammatically correct posts ... misspells grammatically.  

It was a test .... you get a gold star.

• Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I really don't expect much difference in this weeks game. In fact the CWT's gameplan w/QF as our QB hasn't changed all year. I thought he was keeping it vanilla for FAMU w/QF turns out that IS the game plan and it hasn't changed much if at all as the year has progressed. Things looked quite a bit different with SB in at QB, could be Reaves takes over as OC when SB is in at QB, but I think its clear Captn Ahab is sinking with his ship. 

The only thing I can hope for now is that CWT at least allows for QF to throw more, which I believe will result in more INTs but at this point I don't think we have much to lose. We need to take advantage of Cuse's weaknesses. But he didn't do it against MD or Memphis which are horrible pass Ds. Not sure what would make him change his approach now but we can dream cant we. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Dude, are you going to freaking over analyze every word that comes out of the man's mouth?  He was just saying that he trusts THE TEAM.

He's my favorite player. 

AR-140819179.jpg

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

^ Shaw was one of my favorite unrealized potentials too.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Pretty sure he is obligated by the conference rules and his contract to make himself available to the media. 

Just another reason why USF needs to go indie ...

-Carolina Bull

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Dude, are you going to freaking over analyze every word that comes out of the man's mouth?  He was just saying that he trusts the team.

I agree you cant analyze every word he spews or you would go crazy. I really bought the hype when he was hired and thought based on what we knew he would be a decent coach(local ties, played QB in college, was a head coach and took them bowling, worked with some bright minds in the past)  Unfort all he has done since being here is put out Catchy phrases,  misspeaks a lot of  times only to retract , contradict or being over ridden and HE LOSES football games( some to teams we should NEVER lose to EVER).   After 2 1/2-3 years Ive seen enough to know this man is not a good coach, and is not that smart  either.   Sad because he seems like a very likeable guy.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  472
  • Days Won:  0

I like CWT but I"m afraid he is on his way out. When that happens who thinks he will get a job as an offensive coordinator.