• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Players only meeting...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,578
  • Days Won:  423

I believe what he is saying is all teams have mistakes like the one RA had, including FSU and MD.

Put it this way when USF came out and picked the QB and scored 7, it would have been easy for MD to fold and lose. They had several other picks at key moments of the game yet they made even more opportunities.

Unfortunately with the decisions CWT is making we will only have 1-3 opportunities to score and ti don't think that Iis going to cut it.

The difference is that these weren't forced errors. I could understand the other team going out and making a play, but these were cases where our players' failure to execute (and partially the ref's) resulted in a pure 21 point swing in that game. I'm not saying that other teams can't point to certain moments in games where these sort of plays happen, but to have 3 such plays go against a team makes it almost impossible to win. 

Other teams might have a larger margin for error in overcoming those types of mistakes than we do, but the fact is that we don't. Almost half of our roster is composed of true freshman and RS freshmen. We have a young QB that can't be relied upon to make big plays with his arm at this point. We know we have to keep every game within a score or we run the risk of getting blown out. That is our reality right now. The coaching needs to be better and the players need to be better, no way around it. 

i agree with most of what ya said there. I really really really hope the WR improve bc its been painful to watch all the drops in recent years :(

Our best WR is a RB.

When he's not getting run into by a wr ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,015
  • Days Won:  469

I'm sincerely pleased Bausfkid could address the topic without thanking and praising Genshaft. 

:FIREdevil:

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Am I supposed to be mad that there was a players' only meeting because they don't accomplish much?

Or, am I supposed to be mad that CWT verbalized the above?

Or am I supposed to be mad about everythig because we suck until we don't suck?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,578
  • Days Won:  423

Am I supposed to be mad that there was a players' only meeting because they don't accomplish much?

Or, am I supposed to be mad that CWT verbalized the above?

Or am I supposed to be mad about everythig because we suck until we don't suck?

Since there was no D. All of the above, go with C .... it must make you feel better.