• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it Basketball Season Yet?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The women might lose 5. 3 to uconn, to Baylor, and to louisville. I think we could pull off an upset against either Baylor or Louisville and we might be able to stun uconn if everything goes right just one time

I personally believe that we can beat Baylor, and Louisville barely beat us last year in the tourney and we only lost one player off the bench. This year will be a very good one for them.

If USF plays up to its potentiall for a complete game, they could beat any team, not named UCONN.  ;)

Baylor will be our the toughest test by far, if we get to play them in the semi finals of the preseason WNIT

http://www.womensnit.com/bracket.html

USF playing in Louisville, will be a big challenge.  I'm not sure who they bring back, but they just had the #1 recruiting class in the nation.

As for UCONN, one of their posters said that USF was the third most likely team team on their schedule that they could lose to this season.

I think USF needs to BEAT some top 10 team(s) first to gain the needed confidence in themselves to win against UCONN. 

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

FWIW, The Sporting News has USF #15 in their preseason top 20 WBB teams!

USF WBB has drawn over 5,000 fans for their last six games of the year. I expect that there will be that many again in attendance at the start of this season. I really enjoyed watching them play last year, which is not always the case with some other USF teams. :(   

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

FWIW, The Sporting News has USF #15 in their preseason top 20 WBB teams!

USF WBB has drawn over 5,000 fans for their last six games of the year. I expect that there will be that many again in attendance at the start of this season. I really enjoyed watching them play last year, which is not always the case with some other USF teams. :(

Finally a team at my alma mater that has it act together in a major way. I know the same can be said about a few other sports but this team is the best on campus in my opinion.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

The Men's team has another overrated coach.

Now how the heck do we already know that?  He took over a team that had 2 or 3 players that had played in a Div 1 game.  This is truly what "rebuilding" looks like.  He gets 4 years before we start saying he's overrated.  I have a sneaky suspicion he will work out.  He's got a great mentor in Jose Fernandez.  

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I'm all in on COA. If he doesn't work out...I don't even have a clever analogy. I'm just going to take a dump on my living room floor.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

Next season will be a good indicator on the Antigua hire. This year I think we finish with 12-16 wins but next year we will win 18-22

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  390
  • Days Won:  0

Excited about 5 star Roddy Peters

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

NOVEMBER 13 2015 THE FUN STARTS.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Now how the heck do we already know that? He took over a team that had 2 or 3 players that had played in a Div 1 game. This is truly what "rebuilding" looks like. He gets 4 years before we start saying he's overrated. I have a sneaky suspicion he will work out. He's got a great mentor in Jose Fernandez.

83 is just swirling the drain...total bs comment.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Now how the heck do we already know that?  He took over a team that had 2 or 3 players that had played in a Div 1 game.  This is truly what "rebuilding" looks like.  He gets 4 years before we start saying he's overrated.  I have a sneaky suspicion he will work out.  He's got a great mentor in Jose Fernandez.  

He's a Stan Heath guy.